Customer reviews

Kumihimo disc 6"
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping

on 5 February 2016
I got this both for braiding wire for vaping with and to make a bracelet for my GF for Valentines Day. Done a couple of wires, they vape real good. Guess I should get started on the bracelet, only got 8 days left.

A set of these makes it a lot less messy
 Kumihimo - Bob-EEZ No-Tangle Thread Bobbins - 45mm (1-7/8") - 8pk
on 20 December 2015
Great little disc....very pleased indeed. A bit of advice though. I found when swapping from 2mm cord to normal thread for bead work, the slots that hold the thread had become a little looser so the disc wasn't holding the threads as tight as preferred. I now intent to by another one so I can keep them separately for each type of cord.
on 17 April 2012
Using a kumihimo to weave threads is a much easier and quicker way than doing French knitting. The threads are woven in a more soild way. I've made several small ropes for pendants and even made necklaces by threading beads on a couple of the strands before weaving. I'm teaching it to a group of beaders next week. I gave my son a smaller one and he's made friendship bracelets for his Primary school aged children.
on 9 January 2018
Very please with this larger disc which I am using for satin cord. This along with the larger bobbins is just what I needed.
on 19 April 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my daughter who was only just introduced to the art of kumihimo, was larger than exspected but proved very usefull, and an excellent price.
VINE VOICEon 13 June 2014
I have never done this craft before but it is so easy!! The cord grows very quickly so is very time productive. The loom is good quality and the instructions are very clear. I love it!
on 27 May 2017
Excellent service and goods
on 16 April 2015
This item was recommended to me & I'm glad it was because it's a brilliant piece of kit. It's so easy to use & the results are astounding. I've only done basic work with it as yet but I have to say I'm really impressed & would further recommend to anyone wishing to initiate a new & very interesting hobby.
on 23 March 2017
Love it
on 4 April 2013
Excellent product, very easy to use and good for keeping a good tension. After years of using cardboard disks, this is a delight.
fast delivery