on 27 January 2015
A lot of room for everything I want to put in it however the 8 pin on my motherboard is high up as most motherboards are and it might interfere with top mounted radiators such as the h100i as the 8 pin power lead, when routed behind the motherboard tray, can interfere with top mounted fans or thick radiators, I have not yet ordered my cooling unit but will update on that once it's installed.
Cable management is fairly easy and routing everything behind the motherboard tray makes the system look clean however if you have more than 2-3 hard drives/ssds you may have issues with your sata power cables making it very difficult to close the back panel on the system as I did with 5 hard drives/ssds.
The lights look really nice in a dark room and even in a lit environment. The lights button is a little tricky to push and needs to be pushed in quite far for it to toggle.
The case comes with 3 LED fans 2x120 and a 200 millimeter on the side, the fans are quite silent even when you use the fan controller on the front to turn them up to maximum.
Overall I find the build quality to be of a good standard and the aesthetics are quite pleasing as well.
on 8 February 2013
This is a great case and meets all my expectations. Although, there are two problems about it. Firstly, most of the case is not filtered and dust gets into it very easily and secondly, due tot he fact that the motherboard tray is lower than the rest of the back panel, if one is using an E-ATX board (Like i am using the maximus V formula), then the bottom row of SATA cannot be used
on 26 September 2012
I've had this case now for a few weeks. I purchased it following recommendations from others as my old style case (PSU at the top) was causing overheating issues. Installation was a breeze and everything you need is inside the box including all the power supplies for the multitude of fans this case comes with. I have a Corsair H50 CPU cooler and the vents at the top of the case made the installation simple.

It's quiet and the temperature difference between this an my old case is about 15C which is very significant. Sound of the fans is not an issue even with the enormous side casing fan.

I recently discovered one of the buttons on the front panel turns the lights on inside the case! Not that I need it but if it's your thing you've got some extra gravy.

The only negative was that I had to re-seat the front panel power/usb connector as it had come away, gave me a little scare when it failed to start at first power on, but once re-seated, I've not looked back.

Very impressed with this case, there is space for everything you need.
on 14 January 2014
As soon as I took it out of the box, I knew the case was well made. Edges are rounded off, insides are painted black unlike other cheap cases. Lots of room for large components such as after market coolers and long gpus.

It has 4 fans; 2 in front and 1 big one sucking cool air in and 1 fan at the back exxpellng the warm air out. All 3 of the intake fans can be controlled by the switch on the front of the case. And they have leds as well which is great. The fans are very quiet, barely noticeable even when fans are turned to max speed.

The hard drive cages can be taken out to improve air flow or to make room for extra long graphic cards. The brackets that holds the hard drives have holes on them so
you dont have to buy a 2.5 inch bracket if you are going to use solid state drives.

Overall this is a great case. Very spacious, easy to work with. It looks nice with led fans.

There are about half dozen if holes and grommeted holes for cable management leaving the pc look nice and tidy. The case also comes with a few zip ties.
on 27 November 2015
Bought in Nov '14, currently Nov '15

This is a solid, fairly heavy-duty case with some good cable routing options. This houses my first built PC so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I am overall very happy with my purchase.

It's a bit ugly, like most PC cases, it could be cleaner looking.
It's heavy as hell. Probably want to avoid this if you'll regularly be going LAN parties/your friends although one plus for this purpose is that it has a handle on the top.

The lights are bad in my opinion. I didn't even know it had them when I bought it but they're never on. They're a cold blue / white.
The hard drive LED is bright and really annoying if you're trying to sleep with your PC on. Might want to replace it with a dimmer one. Though I have no idea how complicated this could be it's probably best done before you build your PC.

But that's the only cons I can think of. They're just lights.
As a case, this is a 3.5/5.
on 16 April 2015
Seriously impressed with this mid tower case. The looks are spot on for what I wanted, sleek but not boring and doesn't look too over the top which some cases can do.

The included 200mm side intake fan is an excellent starting point for case ventilation, I may swap for dual 140mm unit when I get into overclocking this system but just the default fan configuration, dual fron 120mm and 120mm rear exhaust, coupled with my CPU Cooler keeps my temps really low.

6x 3.5"/2.5" bays and 4x 5.25" bays give pleany of room for storage and the bulge in the rear cover coupled with the excellent cable management holes and gromets make working in this case nice and easy.

My only criticism would be that the first case I recieved one of the side panel thumb screws was broken in an unopened manufacturers box, I quickly returned and got a new unit. Also it could be debated that this case is a little expensive compared to other mid tower cases.

Overall a very happy user.
on 30 December 2016
Good case with nice fans that come with it. It would have received 5 stars but:

- the grills on the case do not act as dust filters, and the finer mesh can't be separated from the grill for washing. Bought a set of magnetic dust filters to counter this issue, they are an absolute must if you value your desktop. Made maintenance much less of a pain.

- The big fan on the side is an intake fan, and it can't be reversed. Without a proper filter it's just one massive dust sucker. Again the magnetic filters are countering it but it's a mistake to not have the fan reversable.

One minor point is that the lights button is too close to the reset button, easy to get confused without looking. The fan control seems to affect the noise but not so much the speed as far as the programs say.

Despite those things I still love the case and have been using it for 3 years and running. Just get some proper dust filters if you value your goods.
on 23 April 2014
Received in perfect condition. Opening the box was like a kid at Christmas, I could barely contain my excitement!

Been using the case now for the past 2 days, it is in every way perfect. Moving stuff from my old case was a breeze, and there is ample room for really huge graphics cards, lots of hard drive bays, and even SSD slots if need be. Cable management is excellent! Ventilation is amazing, the 4 case fans really help with this; had a spare 120 arctic cooling fan from my old case, which was soon fitted on the top. Room for two 120mm case fans on the top of the case, and one 140mm on the side or two 120mm's.

If you are looking for a case with ample room for expanding, have hefty components and want great cable managment, look no further. Also genuinly looks stunning, LED's are an added bonus too :)
on 10 April 2014
Well after lot of research I went for this case. And I'm absolutely delighted with it. 2 front and one rear 120mm fan, plus the 200mm side panel fan coming with the case and the space for mounting 120mm water cooler radiator on the top or 120-140mm fans gives a nice airflow inside the case. Great for cable management, and you can also remove the hdd/ssd bays (each one has space for 4 hdd/sdd) so you can have a better and direct airflow or for large GPUs.

Easy to work with it in a normal/gaming pc build. I'll recommend a PSU modular and this case and will be almost heaven for people with cable management issues like me.

Cons: nothing so far, as one of the fans wasn't working properly from day 1. But I've contacted Corsair support team and they sent me the replacement on overnight shipping.
on 19 October 2013
I bought this case after deciding on building a new build. i bought the MSI-Z87-GD65 gaming motherboard and i was really worried that it would not be big enought for my other componets like the cpu ect.. but having the extra space at the back for cable managment is unreal! it really did help with my build and the big 200mm fan on the side pannel does the job nicley :P the only downside is that the fans are 3 pins and not for 4 pins so i cant control the fan speeds. i had to go buy a 4 pin fan splitter for like £4. so all is well. the case is alot bigger than it looks in the pictures, it really is big. I would get the white case rather than the black for the white LEDs. but thats just my opinion. 10/10 i really would recommend this case to first time builders and even experienced.