on 7 June 2012
I always pay heed to feedback from owners of any product I am considering buying. Very rarely have I bought and regretted doing so using this system.
This optical mouse is an excellent buy for ease of installation, price, size, results and ease of use. On/Off switch on base of base is a boon as keeps the battery 'young'.
Do not forget to remove the sender unit in it's recess located on base of mouse and plug it into a USB socket on the laptop pc. Fit supplied battery, switch on pc and mouse and it's ready to use. As simple as that.
11 Comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 March 2012
I ordered this mouse to replace my corded one. I was a little apprehensive as I had not heard of Daffodil, but I am absolutely delighted with it! It is quick to respond and moves smoothly over the mouse mat. I would definitely recommend this mouse. Great value for money!
on 16 March 2015
Bought my first one in 2011 and it worked great! Still does. Use it to manage the HDTV screen when watching something on HDMI channel. Bought another two last December because it was a no brainer. Right? Wrong! Neither works properly. First one works on any surface a thigh on top of a magazine, a pitted portion of the PC table, in the palm of your other hand - anywhere. The new ones don't and I keep having to switch them off. I should have sent them back but I couldn't be bothered. Looking at all of the positive reviews, it may be that these two were from a bad batch - they were bought at the same time. Anyway two bad out of three is not good and I won't buy again because a mouse is something you shouldn't even notice and when you do you've got problems. Gonna try a Logitech since my wired one is perfect and soooooooo. old.
on 15 April 2017
This product is absolute rubbish. The metal casing of the plug in USB transmitter has come off and stuck in my PC USB port and the device also keeps switching off after just a few minutes. Not happy at all and would demand my money back, if not for the simple fact that it cost just under £10 of which nearly half the cost went on delivery charge to myself. I definitely would NOT recommend this product or company to anyone else!
on 16 March 2017
This is a great mouse, (my 2nd ). Easy to set up, comfortable in the hand & responsive. The auto switch off saves battery usage, it only requires one, so is very economic. Daffodils service is 1st class & fast, only used standard delivery. Excellent value for money. Fully recommend.
Regards,
on 24 April 2017
My husband and I both use these and have done so for some time. They perform very well indeed. I had to purchase another as my husband thought he had lost his dongle. I had only just ordered a replacement when he found he found it! Still a spare won't go amiss! I would highly recommend this mouse.
on 31 March 2017
I bought this mouse to work with a Chromebook and initially was disappointed as it did not work. After contact from the supplier to see if I was satisfied I advised them of the problem and they replaced the faulty mouse straight away. Excellent customer service and the replacement mouse is a great product at this price point. Would definitely buy from Daffodil again.
on 28 March 2016
Very happy with my purchase so far, I recently bought a new laptop and had problems with the new mouse pad being so sensitive compared to my last one. The wireless mouse made it easier to work with and with no wires there is less chance of catching the usb and pulling it from the machine. The mouse responds well as I have found cheaper models jump all over on the screen and are useless to use. Very happy with my purchase :)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 10 April 2015
Can't really add much more to the 900 other reviews for this wireless mouse. It's great value, it's well built and it works. Exactly what you want with a product like this.

Highly recommended.
on 14 July 2017
Being a silver surfer who has, for various reason limited use of Ines fingers, this 🐭 mouse is the 🐝 bees knees.. fabulous. Thoroughly recommended..
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse