on 10 August 2016
Wow I'm really impressed.
It took me less than 10 minutes to attach the door and I was good to go with a few trial exercises.
Cable crossover. lat pulldowns, triceps extension, bicep curls, all achievable emulating the exercises available on an
expensive cable setup. Totally silent unless you count the bang of carabiner on door when attaching to this apparatus.
I was pushing against strong resistance and there was no give from this anchor, an excellent purchase I know I will get a lot of valuable use from.
It is worth also searching Youtube for videos regarding this item, and an example of the exercises.
One invaluable tip which a previous buyer could have done with, is that if the gap between hinge and door jamb is too tight to allow the buckles to go through, remove the buckles and attach on the other side. However this was not a problem for me, when pushed fully open I could just about get the buckles through. A strongly recommended purchase, Adds another dimension to already useful exercise bands.
on 11 May 2017
Love this! In order to secure my old wooden door from opening inwards. As there's no lock. I use and bought from amazon: 2 x Viper Door Lock Chrome - 12 x stronger than a conventional dead bolt
on 20 January 2016
Great invention to accompany the use of Bodylastics Bands. If you are a serious user of the bands you will find this product invaluable when training as it gives you all your anchors in the correct positions when needed without the need to keep moving the door anchor all the time.
As with all Bodylastics products it is very well made of high quality materials and very easy to assemble [clear instructions given and online tutorial available if required].........Definitely recommend
Delivered in 24 hours from order. ...excellent service and product.
on 27 April 2016
Fantastic!! I have lots of bodylastic products(love them) I got this item to help with my physio after breaking my spine. Fits my door very well,Im just not able to tighten them as much as I need too. Im sure I will work out how to do it. Any ideas though would be great!
on 8 January 2016
Really happy I managed to find one - maybe these are no longer available?

If you see one, and are thinking of getting one, just grab it fast!

This will make a huge difference.... I will now start to use the bands, as before, the other types of mounts were not suitable!
on 29 February 2016
Very good quality - higher than anticipated, making it great value for money. I knocked a star off since I have had difficulty tightening the fit on the door as well as I would have hoped. Despite my best efforts, it is looser than expected.
on 27 March 2017
Fantastic addition . As with all Bodylastics products it is very well made of high quality materials and very easy to assemble.A very versatile piece of equipment, well made and thought out. With the positioning of the straps/hooks, you really do get a full range of angles for which ever set of exercises, and cheaper than a month's membership at a gym.
on 1 February 2015
Wow, this is amazing, and only takes 5 minutes to set up. Perfect for me as i work long hours, so when i am home, the wife goes to the gym, and i can use this while the kids are asleep.
With the positioning of the straps/hooks, you really do get a full range of angles for which ever set of exercises you wish to do, and cheaper than a month's membership at a gym.
Highly recommend.
on 7 January 2018
Just what my partner needed....... However, we are unable to fully close the door once the straps are in place, but as he works to the "closed" side anyway it does not pose too much of a problem
on 7 November 2014
Very good quality! But the product doesn`t fit to German doors ... better, it fits, but it ist not possible to close the door and a longtime usage could damage the door!