on 4 November 2012
First of all after testing the adapter I want to say it works with:

1080p
3D Blu-Ray
ARC feedback (with compatible devices)

I mounted an LG LM620T 3D TV and realised like many other brands that the HDMI cables would be showing from the sides. I trawled the net to see which adapters would be not only 3D but ARC compatible as I didn't want to lose any features of my home cinema. I'm glad to report this adapter does a great job. It is neat and doesn't degrade the quality of the picture/audio at all.

Just a note: Beware of the layout and angle of your HDMI connections. With my TV the HDMI ports are facing backwards and lined vertically so this adapter angles downwards. This is fine for the bottom HDMI port on my TV, but if had bought more than one, two wouldn't fit together on consecutive ports. and if I spaced them apart they would block other HDMI ports. So do plan ahead.
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 December 2013
Apologies for the little pun in the review title... I couldn't help it!

There really isn't much to write about this to be honest. It does what it says on the tin and does the job to a high standard.

Very useful for when you have a TV/ device which is against a wall and you don't want to damage and squash a standard HDMI cable by pressing against it. This 90 degree angle adapter sorts all your problems.

Note: Please remember when buying that you have the correct angle. What I mean by this is that for example, this 90 degree product faces down when plugged in and obviously that then means a 270 degree adapter will point upwards. If I'm not quite making sense, please refer to the product image and see the direction which the adapter will point the female HDMI input when plugged into the TV.

Happy buying :)
on 5 June 2015
When I realised my TV's HDMI socket interfered with my plans to wall mount my TV, I was devastated. My family watched as the stress of this knowledge caused a spiral into depression, alcohol, drug abuse homelessness. I was adrift, and could not face my family. As they say, though, blood is thicker than water, and my loving family tracked me down to an opium den in Thailand with startling news. For less than £5, there was a dealer on this "Amazone" thing selling the corrective therapy I needed to get my life back on track. After months of careful rehabilitation, I was able to make the journey back to UK. Though fragile, under supervision I was able to handle the negotiation of the vending of an HDMI adaptor.

Now my wall mounted TV is able to utilise the full range of services for which it was intended. Daily my strength and sanity returns.The biggest test of all came when doctors recommended that my family no longer hide the truth - that I may need another one to get a second HDMI cable in. It was a wobbly couple of days but I came through.

Thank you Amazone.
on 19 December 2013
I bought this adapter to feed my HDMI cable vertically upwards from my PS3 which I have standing directly below a wall mounted Samsung LED flatscreen. I put it in place and it looked great, much better than having a cable coming horizontally outwards then bending up. Unfortunately, though, I quickly noticed that the image quality on the TV was deteriorated - it flickered regularly and generally just did not look healthy. I checked and triple checked that everything was inserted properly, and I tried it without the adapter to ensure it wasn't one of the ports or the HDMI cable that was the issue.

I'm afraid it was definitely this adapter that had introduced the problem, and on that basis I cannot recommend it. Very disappointed.
on 27 July 2017
This is brilliant and so robust. I needed it to fit a HDMI cable in the back of TV that is against the wall and didnt have enough clearance for the cable. This fits the bill perfectly. I have other Neet products and can't fault any of them.
on 12 August 2012
I needed a 90 Degree HDMI adapter after deciding to wall mount my TV. I was a bit sceptical about using an adapter over a purpose built HDMI cable, but once this arrived I changed my mind. It is very slim line and the HDMI connection fits in tight with no risk of it coming loose or dropping out. I have not noticed and degrade in picture or sound quality/lag. Saved £6 by buying this over a purpose built lead so cant complain and there is no difference.

If you order be sure that you order the correct one for your TV as some TVs have the HDMI ports the other way around and you will require a 270 degree HDMI adapter.
on 14 October 2014
I used sandstorm low profile wall mount tv bracket which is really close to wall. Additionally, 3 out of 4 HDMI socket of my TV are on rear left side. After mounting, I realized that I will only be able to access 1 HDMI socket that's on side of TV and to access other rear left sockets, I may need to dig a gap in the wall. The following adapter is bringing a joy to those facing a similar situation. It perfect fits in there and your HDMI runs from left to right connected to female side of socket.

As suggested in other reviews, please try visualizing your scenario before buying this. I did not find any loss in quality. I need to try 3D yet but hope it is ok.

Nicely packaged. Arrived on time. Definitely recommend it.
on 12 May 2014
I needed one of these (thanks to the idiot who put rear facing horizontal HDMI ports on a TV that's designed to be wall mounted!) to use with a Google Chromecast. I've used Neet HDMI cables before and always found them to be just as good as £100+ cables that I've wasted money on in the past, so thought I'd try this. Quality seems good for such a cheap item (it doesn't feel like it will disintegrate just by picking it up). I've only had it a few days, but so far the picture quality seems good. As this is only being used for Chromecast (I'm not streaming full HD content and haven't tried it with 3D content) it's hard to say whether it's really having any impact on the image quality, but I'm perfectly happy with it and would recommend it.
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 April 2012
When they invented my Samsung LCD TV somewhere in the process either they forgot, didn't care or didn't realise that the standard HDMI cable is a slightly inflexible beast and would stick out from the side of the TV. So neat freaks like me have to buy one or two of these in order to drop the cable out of sight and down the side of the TV. Simples!
on 27 June 2013
wall mounted tv, the position of hdmi socket on the side of the telly meant the cable was hanging out over the side and then dangling down to the floor, under its own weight the cable was straining the socket and pulling out. The adapter angle meant the cable went straight down behind the telly and no more pulling a the socket. would recommend to help gather all cables to one group and avoid damaging the tv sockets.