Customer reviews

on 27 June 2016
High quality the texture is rough and it makes the mouse slide fast when i need it but i i don`t is does not do so i enjoy playing diablo and so i love the art on this mouse bad its just the right size for my desk and is a great additon to my collection of gaming merchindise LOVE!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!! I RECOMMEND FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
on 13 July 2016
Bought this mat because it was the cheapest of the QcK surface mats and I prefer this design. Looks great and works just as well as my old Lich king mat.
on 30 November 2013
i like steelseries, mouse ,mouse pat ,earphone is all perfect. because i love to use them play games, the feeling is very smoothly.
on 2 July 2013
Only fault I have with it is its a bit thin. Well worth the money. Shows no signs of wear yet and I am a heavy PC user.
on 10 July 2016
Just what I excepted from a steel series product, had the monk version of this for over 3 years and they are both great.
on 13 June 2013
Best Mouse Mat I have ever bought, Would recommend to anyone :) Perfect for gaming and feels nice on the palm
on 22 January 2016
My 14 year old son has owned this for a couple of years now. Still in great condition and he loves it.
on 16 April 2016
Fantastic quality as usual from these Qck mouse mats.
Nazeebo picture is great.
on 30 December 2015
Looks brilliant, is steelseries plus cheap! Very happy with this purchase
on 15 November 2014
Nice size good quality perfect for my reaper of souls.

See one answered question