on 17 April 2012
I bought these 'fairy' lights because they looked to be something a bit out of the ordinary to help decorate for a couple's first night wedding bedroom. I wasn't disappointed, and they look just like the photograph on the Amazon site. They are gorgeous, and, clearly, very delicate-looking, and need care in handling, as they're hand made. However, there were none broken on arrival and all the lights worked. They will make the room very special.

The lights are about 5cm x 5cm each. The electrics seem solid. Getting them carefully back in the box after inspecting them was a bit of a chore, as I took great care in handling them, but that's not a criticism, just a comment.

If you want special fairy lights, I highly recommend them. They're expensive, but worth the money.
on 23 March 2012
these lights look really pretty even before they are switched on. Once alight they are stunning. I have mine in the bedroom twined around the curtain rail. The cutains are a deep green faux silk and the subtle colours of the lights add a look of somethat decadent luxury. I have put the lights on a time switch so that they are alight when I go to bed and then switch themselves off without me having to get up.
on 8 June 2013
I was so pleased with these little lights .............they are beautiful, lovely soft colours, really delicate so keep them out of the reach of children as they will break very easily, great that there is a replacement included in the box......I bought them at Christmas time and had them up in my kitchen strung round the wall at the dining table end they were beautiful and everyone commented on how nice they were.... I would loved to have left them up there but felt they would get ruined and dirty with all the cooking over time and not sure how they would clean...so decided to take them down.....as yet haven't made up my mind where to put them ! but they are definitely going back up......to nice to be kept in a box to take out once a year.
on 14 May 2013
I bought these fairy lights in the hope they would last longer than my previous cheap purchases which lasted a only few weeks before at least one light would go. They certainly did not disappoint. I bought these in October last year and since then all of them still work: because they are LED they don't get hot; you can forget to turn them off without the perhaps slightly irrational fear of setting your home on fire(!); most importantly they cast a warm light that looks absolutely fantastic and really adds character to a room. Yes they are more expensive, but the durability is the undoubted benefit of paying that bit extra. I noticed someone mentioned that the gloss on the lights themselves looks slightly worn - I am quite sure that they are in fact meant to be like that and personally I think it really compliments them. When (or if) these ones break I will definitely buy them again and thoroughly recommend to anyone. Money well spent!
on 17 January 2012
I was pleased with these as soon as I opened the box, I'd not expected them to be glass and so beautifully delicate. I am delighted with them, although I bought them for christmas I have kept them up as I like them so much. Very pleased with the purchase. Didn't have any problems with the delivery or packaging.
on 19 December 2012
I am so glad I bought them. They look wonderful festooned along the blind at my kitchen window. I have had so many compliments about them and people asking where I had bought them.

After Christmas they are going to be wrapped around the top of a full length mirror in my Moroccan themed bedroom.

They are like coloured glass jewels and shimmer beautifully when lit.
on 21 May 2015
Slightly disappointing. There are 4 coloured shades, green, aquamarine(ish), salmon pink and purple(y). However, as soon as you turn the lights on there are only 2 colours; both salmon pink and purple both look exactly the same - salmon pink - and, even worse, green and aquamarine are both just a plain yellow. Perhaps the LED bulbs are just too bright to allow the real colours to come through.
on 17 March 2013
I bought these to go on a shelf below my collection of Venetian masks. They are gorgeous glass with soft elegant colours. They completed the display and add to the feel of the wall of masks. They do not look cheap or plastic, many people ask if they came from Venice thats how good they look. These are glass, well packaged and worth every penny in my opinion.
on 12 December 2012
I bought these but unfortunately one set on my tree dont do them justice. They are lovely but I had to take them off my tree. Hopefully I will be able to get some more next year. Arrived in perfect condition. The only downside is that you only get one replacement.
on 10 January 2016
Stunning lights one was broken on arrival. The company emailed me back within 2 minutes and sent a replacement straight away. Excellent company to work with. I wud highly recommend