on 4 August 2012
This little thing works extremely well for it's size.
I bought it to attach to my cats collar (making a couple of modifications to one of the brackets) to see what she gets up to when she's out and it does the job purfectly. If it becomes detached I'll just buy another one as the're so cheap!
Haven't needed to use the supplied Mini CD as any queries I had were answered on one of the many dedicated web sites out there. [...] being one of them.
Cheap as chips but does the job.

EDIT. Video of cat cam in action :)

on 2 September 2011
The camera is tiny, about the size of my thumb! and the quality of the video footage is surprisingly good for such a small and cheap camera.

I would love to give this camera a 5* review however the mounts and brackets provided are of very poor quality and there is not much use for it as a sports or action camera if you cant attach it to anything.

I have only used the camera briefly ( mainly for test footage ) and the helmet mount has broken after only about 3 uses.

I have also had to replace the screws on the clip as the ones provided weren't holding firmly.

Furthermore the instructions were barely in English and the software provided did not work, however with a few searches on google for "md80 software" and "md80 instructions" I found what I needed.
on 17 April 2013
I was very happy with this product. Small and light. Perfect for attaching to things. The only problem I had was that one of the clips fell apart in the middle of a Go karting session sending the camera flying. That being said the camera still worked perfectly showing it can take a few knocks. I recommend you use abit of tape or something incase, if you intend to use it for something similar. I was surprised at the clear and strong level of sound as I did not expect it to be such a good standard. Video was clear and smooth. Not quite a Go Pro but for the price its great.
on 19 April 2013
i bought this cam for my 12 year old for recording his various adventure sports. so far used it skiing and mountain biking. picture quality variable depending on light but this is a 12 quid cam for a bit of fun, not equipment for filming a cinematic blockbuster. plugs and plays with the computer, we didn't need a driver. the sports attachments are a bit flimsy, but again this is a bit of fun for a few quid. we found the best thing to do was to put the cam in the rubber cover thing and thread the elastic strap through it, then put the elastic strap around your head like a miner's light. when skiing, the strap fit snuggly and securely around my sons hat and the cam rested on top of his goggles. used a class 10 micro sd which worked quite well. you have to do some adjusting and playing the vids back on the computer to ensure you have the cam at the right angle. had a lot of fun with this little gadget, might buy one for myself :)
on 5 September 2013
I really didn't expect much at all as it was only ten pounds but despite having a few issues to start with but the seller emailed straight back with driver download instructions and I found out its not compatible with every video player such as windows media player. Worked fantastically since.
Shame the waterproof case is more expensive ( not sold by this seller.) it is advisable to charge it daily if used daily and the date and time is tricky but it is possible to change.
on 29 July 2012
I purchase this item as it was cheap and just thought Id give it a go... The product arrived and did not work even when charged.

the instructions do have English, but is a very bad translation which leads me to think it is cheap knock off product.

from the instructions it told me to reset the product... but actually where the small hole should be to press the reset button.. it was not there!

I emailed the seller who said it may be a defected product so they sent me a new one.

The second one also does not work.

overall I cannot say I am surprised it does not work for the cost, but then surely people should not sell a product that does not work even if it is cheap. It should at least do what is says in the description.

Dont waste your money... just spend a little more and get something decent.

Worst buy I have ever made on Amazon.
on 27 October 2012
i would highly recommend this product ,i cannot fault this little camera ,I have used it on a quad bike for aprox. two hours and I was amazed by the picture quality,although the instructions were poor it did not take too long to figure out how to operate the camera .
on 17 April 2013
turned up early packaged well , all clips included ,the clip with peg holder does not hold camera just falls out....
But the main gripe no instructions.......so had to contact customer service ...they e-mail an attachment... but instructions not great
found better on you tube seems a regular thing bad instruction manual....but know have the camera working very impressed for price .............
on 4 November 2013
WORTHLESS ITEM. TRIED TO CONTACT SELLER/LUPO AND INSTRUCTIONS USELESS. WOULD ACTUALLY BE PREPARED TO SEND BACK FREE OF CHARGE. USELESS. CAN NOT TELL WHAT MODE IT'S IN. WOULD BE A GREAT CHRISTMAS CRACKER GIFT IF IT HAD A FLASH. NEVER BEEN SO DISSAPOINTED IN A PRODUCT EVER. DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT SERIOUSLY WRONG/BAD. SOUNDS BRILLIANT. EFFECTIVELY RUBBISH!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2013
once I watched a few online videos of how to use this product, it was great. It would be better if it had a full user manuel, especially for those who are techno phobics.

See one answered question