Colour: Black|Change

on 26 April 2017
I do like this keyboard - the keys depress pleasantly, it''s quiet and the wireless is excellent. I like the fact the keys don't stand particularly proud and its pretty resistant to the usual build up of muck you normally get. It's biggest failing however was that after 3 or 4 months one of the legs broke and I could no longer have the keyboard at the position I find comfortable. The legs seem a bit frail - I have no idea how this happened, whether it was a manufacturing defect or whether they're intrinsically not strong enough. However absolutely top marks to Amazon for replacing it with no issues - I had its replacement in less than 24 hours. Unfortunately as the review is about the product I can only award three stars and hope the replacement doesn't fail like the original.
VINE VOICEon 5 April 2017
I have been a long time user of the logitech k520 keyboard until stupidly I tried to clean under the space bar and broke it.

I have purchased the K360 and it is just not of the same quality. I must admit I have gone a price point down and I like the compact size but the keys are really cheap feeling in comparison. They are missing the indents that help your finger locate the centre.

I think I have made a costly mistake because I now will probably stop using this and go out and get the next model up which I should have done in the first place.

Also there is no power indicator - a minor feature but one I found a useful reminder to switch the keyboard off at night.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 1 November 2016
Fantastic little wireless keyboard. Nice responsive keys which are well spaced out for the size of the keyboard. Also looks stylish too.
review image
on 7 April 2017
I returned this as the keys were quite sticky/clunky, i had to press quite hard to get it to work...I bought it as I wanted the funcionality buttons for volume and dvd operations..happier with the original lenovo keyboard that came with the pc..a pity really.
on 10 May 2017
Bought the Logitech as i can connect it to the same receiver as my mouse.
I love the feel of the keys and it feels nice to type on
Its the same size as my laptop so it means i can take it with me on the road without taking up a load of space in my bag.
Batteries seem to last forever and the on/off switch is useful

Great keyboard from Logitech
on 6 May 2017
There is two type of keyboards shown. On the first and default picture keyboard with ANSI-shaped return key is shown, while other shows ISO/JIS keyboard with the L-shaped key. I've realized that there is a difference until I got the delivery. I've expected to get ANSI keyboard and got one with L-shaped enter key instead!
on 9 May 2017
I wanted a keyboard that had flat keys and was slightly smaller than average and this fits the bill. I don't used the numeric on the right of the keyboard and so, for my work, it could have been even smaller. But for the price it's a great buy and am very pleased with it.
on 17 February 2013
I bought this because I have an ultrabook that's raised on a stand and needed a wireless keyboard.

Pros:
- Cheap at only £20
- Good range - works across the whole room
- Battery has easily lasted 3 years
- No problems with missed keys or connection drop-outs.

Cons:
- Keys take a lot more pressure to use than a mac keyboard
- The rubber on the pop out feet moved / fell off within a month. But the main rubber feet on the 4 corners are holding strong and stop any movement.

Generally pretty happy with it.
on 5 March 2017
Very nice. Bought this for an office environment and it is a nice quiet keyboard. Very nice to type on.

The delete and home and end buttons are in a slightly different place, but you get used to that very quickly.
on 8 March 2017
I wasn't sure about the quality and how good the experience would be, but this keyboard is great. It's a pleasure to type with this keyboard. Yes, it's slightly smaller than regular keyboards but nothing significant and it's very easy to get use to it. Loving it. If you are a coder or you type a lot during the day, like I do, then you will really enjoy this keyboard.