Customer reviews

Songs My Father Taught Me
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 May 2013
This is a lovely album by a lovely lady.

I only discovered her by accident after hearing her father "Christy Hennessy" singing a great song called "Remember Me". I loved that and wanted to use it as a special tribute to my late mother at her funeral, but I could not get the track as it was not on general release... I was heart broken. But I wrote to Hermione and told her of the problem and she very kindly sent me the track to use at the funeral. How wonderfuly kind was that!

Naturally, I had to hear her own music and purchased the album. I'm so glad I did.

It's now always on my playlist and enjoyed every day. Her voice is sweet and gentle and feminine. She makes you feel as though she's singing just for you.

I'm a fan of her father and now her too. What a lovely sweet and genuine lady she is!

Get the album, enjoy the simple honesty of the tracks and let yourself be swept away into Ireland where, it seems, they are still making music to be loved for what it is. Uncontrived and genuine.

Looking forward to the next album and will definately buy it!
on 3 October 2011
Have been looking for an album by Hermione since hearing her on her fathers recordings.
Sad that it took such an event to inspire it.
Brilliant album, lovely songs beautifully performed.
on 13 November 2011
An excellent album. Highly recommended. A very moving album by very talented artists. This is now one of my very favourite CDs.
on 22 June 2012
Wonderful songs that have you remembering happy times and all the special people in your life. Many thanks to ErinsMusicStore for the excellent customer service.
on 21 August 2013
Lovely haunting album. Fav is Make me a channel of your peace.good around album.liked this because of its overall content.
on 17 January 2016