on 13 June 2012
I HAVE 2 CATS AND THIS IS SO HANDY TO RUN AROUND THE WOOD FLOORS EVERYDAY. IT HOLD AN AMAZING AMOUNT FOR SUCH A SMALL UNIT
on 16 July 2012
I bought this vacuum a few days ago and I am satisfied with its performance so far. I have a new laminate floor throughout my flat and it is different from what you do with carpet when you do cleaning job. Firstly I use this product to vacuum dirt and minor things on the floor, then I use wet floor wipe along with a handy tool to wipe clean the floor. These two steps are indispensable for a perfect clean floor because each one cannot do the job the other does.

One more thing, I over charged this machine one time accidentally for about 40 hours as the instruction says never charge it over 24 hours. But it surprisedly survived and I now use it without any problem.

Hope everyone find the perfect cleaner for your home.
on 10 April 2013
As soon as I pressed the order button I thought I'd regret this purchase and it would turn into yet another unused appliance to crowd my cupboard with. However it has been very useful, the suction is not that of a regular Hoover but it is good enough to sweep dust crumbs etc from hard and wooden floors.

I leave mine in my dining room and it sits quite unobtrusively in the corner for a quick whizz around the table after dinner. Definitely beats being in your hands and knees with a dustpan and brush
on 24 May 2012
Bought this because it was cheap at the time and most of the flooring in our home is hard wood. I wasn't expecting much but it's actually quite handy and works a treat!

It's pretty well made with strong plastics and, for a glorified hand vac has a quality heavy feel to it. It does what it says on the tin, picks up well and is simples to use.
on 25 July 2012
Was lucky enough to get one of these for 13 quid delivered.

Didn't expect much to be honest, proper shocked though. It's brilliant, light, small, picks up dirt brilliant. It's MILES better than my dyson which struggles on hard floors.

Seriously, it's brilliant, cannot recommend enough. If you have hard wood or tiled floors, this is the kiddy. apparently there's only 12 mins charge but I use this for our downstairs and it does the job in half that time. Don't scare the dog either !!!!
on 17 June 2012
Excellent. Effective and easy to use. Saves time and good to use on ceramic tiles and wooden floors. Now use instead of conventional sweeping brush before washing floors.
on 12 June 2012
I really didn't think this would be as good as it was. It's very powerful! I think it would of sucked up the floorboards if it could. Left my real wood floor dust free and looking fab. Great at getting the spaces in between the planks of wood too. Was nice to hear all the accumulated stuff that gets in there getting sucked up.
on 8 December 2012
I had purchased this as I was on an extremely tight budget and I did not want to spend £100-£200 on a vacuum cleaner. As someone who hated vacuuming, I found using this was a breeze(!).

This is a perfect solution, especially since my entire house is comprised of wood flooring. It provides good suction, it is quieter than my old vac, and is really light/portable. There are no wires, so no tangled cables to content with. Because of its relatively small size and manoeuvrability, you will find it easy to clean tight spots and corners.

The battery life is good; it lasts around 10-15 minutes, which is enough for a session. Once you're done, you can just pop it back on charge before your next use.

In short - if you have wood flooring, this does the job as good as any other, more expensive, traditional vacuum-cleaner, and takes less effort (with its compact size and no wires to tangle with).
on 9 July 2013
We have a dog and thought this would be useful.
Charges quickly, suction isn't great - Not fair to compare with mains connected vaccum, but even so - it seems very lethargic. It does collect a fair amount of dust and hair, but you have to be almost over it or it isn't going to suck. Only for hard floors.
There is no rolling brush or anything underneath, just a v shaped suction base.
Fiddly connector from charger cable - these days one would expect a base where it could sit on and start charging.
The filters are washable which is good. small collecting box which is sufficient as you are 'only' going to be collecting hair and fine dust - nothing more.
on 10 December 2012
I admit I took a punt on this when there was a massive sale, but if mine broke now I'd gladly pay full price. This little vacuum has been a godsend to our household with twin 18mos olds. While it's not good for wet messes it does a brilliant job at quickly and effeciently vacuuming up the crumbs/cheerios etc that my bubs throw/drop on the floor with every meal - and all without having to get on my hands and knees! Yay! I use it for a few minutes to clean up before I let them out of their chairs and this saves me from vacuuming with our Dyson every two day. Now I only have to do a full vacuum once a week - that difference alone makes this worth the full price.

It's also great that it's not super-noisy - at least not enough to scare my bubs (which the Dyson does) and so they even want to help - I figure they're a couple of months away from doing an adequate job ;) but right now they've no problems pushing it back and forth as it's so light and manoeverable on our hardwood kitchen floors. So if you've any carpal tunnel, wrist, arm injuries etc I'd say that this is one of the best on the market.

We've also got a car print playmat that is often within throwing distance of their highchairs and I've been able to get decent pickup with this vacuum on that - there's no pile.

Surprisingly the V shape seems to do a good job getting crumbs near table legs...and to think I thought it was just a gimmick.

We only seem to have to charge it once a week and so I can't at all complain about the battery life. It's also very easy to empty.