on 25 October 2016
Not as advertised or anything like the picture. Definitely not leather. Even smells like plastic. I have another leather one and this is totally different. The power down time is longer than a normal (genuine) BB pocket which is immediate. I know it was cheap but it should be as advertised.
I saw other negative reviews but gave the seller the benefit of the doubt because some people seemed to think it was OK. Lesson learnt. We'll see how the company handles the refund - not about the money but the principle. : (
on 26 June 2013
Bought this to protect my daughter's phone from the inevitable drops & knocks. It seems to work well & no harm has come to the phone so far!
on 17 April 2017
so cute
on 10 September 2012
Having lost the holster for my Blackberry Bold 9900, I figured that, looking at the picture, this would be a straight replacement. The item I received today, however, was not that shown in the picture, which is a matter referable to Trading Standards, never mind a poor Amazon review. In addition, the quality is flimsy, and the advertised function of the holster to turn off the phone's function inside does also not work. To make things even worse, when logging on to write the review today I found that the price of the item has decreased from £10.99 to £4.69 since I ordered it two days ago. All in all, a massive waste of time.
on 19 October 2011
The case is first class and the delivery was great.
Just one word of warning when we received the new phone from Vodafone it came with a case, I will keep this one as it won't take the wife long to lose the other one.
on 20 April 2013
The case arrived fairly quick and in good condition but it does not match the one I ordered!
The one I received is just like the one that came with the blackberry, with a black logo, smooth surface (instead of the shiny logo with textured surface displayed on the image) and like the one I got in the blackberry box, it holds the phone too tightly and it's hard to get it out of the case... Disappointing...
on 18 May 2012
It's a nice pouch and the leather is good quality, however i don't think it was designed for the bold 9900, the phone sits way to snug in it, and sometimes it takes some effort to get it out, also some the stiching on one side broke, as the phone is a little bit to big for it. all in all a good pouch but if you want it for bold 9900 i would steer clear of it.
on 5 October 2013
I have put couple own pictures. I was dissapointed when received completely different item: blackberry logo in front was not metal-like, leather condition quite poor (completely different what you can see in the product description photos), there is no red stripe on the side. I suggest not to buy from here, you will not get what you see in the pictures.
review image review image review image
on 23 March 2012
This is the second case I bought for my BB9900 from Amazon. The case is much nicer than the plastic one supplied with the phone, and at such a low price!

BEWARE however of the seller you purchase from. The first one I ordered from Amazon was a very poor copy. I complained and my money was returned. On trying again I purchased directly from Amazon (rather than through an Amazon marketplace seller) and was delighted to receive a genuine BB product in a box, for the same fantastic price.

The case is great and (depending on your phone's settings) it will automatically lock the handset and answer a call as you take it out of the case and end the call of putting it back!

The price is fantastic - I am thrilled with it. It looks great and will keep my phone safe. Highly recommended... from the right seller!
on 6 April 2013
Was really surprised at how cheap it was so I wasn't expecting an awful lot.

Turned out to be a completely genuine leather pouch which fits 10x better than the one I had before which I lost (the one that came with the phone). That was always too tight, and this is loose enough to actually take out with ease, but tight enough to hold the phone in without a risk of it slipping out.

The material is lovely and smells nice n' leather. It also has the magnetic on/off when you take it out, which I wasn't sure it would have. So that was a bonus.

Only small issue was the box it came in was all broken and chewed up, however the pouch was unaffected so I don't really count that as a problem. Really pleased.

See one answered question