on 24 October 2013
I have tried so many different products offering gradual grey hair darkening but have not given me the results I want.
This product does actually work I did have to wait for 3-4 weeks to see a change but that all depends on your hair type, it is easy to apply and smells so much better than other products on the market.
I will be purchasing more in the near future.
on 19 January 2015
Although this was bought as a gift, the person receiving the present seems to quite like it - makes hair look in nice condition and keeps hair tidy i.e. in shape and seems to even make hair look a little darker in early stages, although it has only been tried once so far.
on 18 January 2013
It is really a nice product, but it can be a bit messy. I have found that if you use a hair dryer to completely dry your hair before putting on a shirt, you will not have ring around the collar problems.
on 9 April 2014
I have been using Morgan's hair darkening cream for a few weeks now and my hair is starting to have a bit more colour. It's pleasant to use and tames and conditions my fly away hair. I've already bought my second tube.
on 16 April 2014
Have used this product in the past so know how effective this can be. You feel in control of how dark you want your hair to be so that must be a plus sign.
on 4 June 2014
very bad and unreliable stuff..it has turned my black hair into grey. beware of false promises and fairy tales. it aint happening..
on 8 December 2016
Great stuff just try some and see you won't be disappointed. Trust me 49 year old
on 3 October 2015
Rubbish. I used Morgan in the 90's. It was good then but not now.
on 10 March 2015
Good delivery time ...product very good
on 30 September 2016
Non greasy and very good for my hair.