on 7 November 2011
what a great little gadget, i have spent a fortune on suduko books,
and this is so easy to use i would reccomend if you are a puzzle
fanatic like my self money well spent.
on 5 February 2012
Bought this for my Mum & she loves it. She's a big sudoku fan, but not into technology & found this so easy to use & can't put it down!
on 4 January 2012
This is the second of this make of machine we have had. The previous one lasted 4 years, despite having a daily addictive user for approx 1 or 2 hours per day every day.
It is easy to use. Has many different games at 3 different levels, so they do not repeat often enough for you to recall them. An excellent machine!!
on 5 January 2012
bought my parents lots of travel games for them to keep in their motorised caravan, for when they tour round Europe. Mum loves Soduku so bought this. Now they have lots of things to do in the evenings, which should keep them out of trouble when in the middle of Hungary, for example!!!!!
on 12 September 2013
Probably the worst designed Sudoku machine in existence! Navigation with the 4-in-1 button is fiddly and forever requires correction (so forget any thoughts of speed-solving). The tiny numerical buttons are spaced much too close together - a normal-sized index finger spans all of 3 buttons, again requiring too many corrections. Entries in the top line are almost illegible due to the shadow cast by a deep frame (whatever the lighting). All numbers entered are 'thin' and far from bold and the cursor is difficult to see at the best of times. I am dumping this machine and will not even foist it onto a charity shop.
on 11 August 2012
To use this product the operator must have good eye sight, as the screen is difficult to read and the numbers are small.
on 27 July 2012
Item purchased 28 April 2012, item failed completely 26 July 2012. This is the most expensive sudoku game I have purchased and the least satisfactory. Faults being: some buttons difficult to actuate; display locking up or becoming scrambled with giberish; unable to switch off. I am unable to recommend purchase of this game.
on 23 January 2013
Once the keyboard is mastered - great. I will never be able to complete all the games - but its fun trying
on 2 December 2013
I normally take a Sudoku kit with me on holiday consisting of a book of puzzles, pencils, pencil sharpener and rubber so I thought that this machine would be less trouble. When it arrived I was very disappointed because it is just so fiddly to use. I listed it on e-Bay and bought a new puzzle book.
on 28 January 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband. On the plus side it feels really solid and is comfortable to hold, plus it has some nice features and lots of puzzles. On the minus side, echoing what other people have said, the number buttons are tiny and my husband found that they didn't always operate when pushed - although I didn't have any problems, therefore there isn't a fault on the item, it's a question of design and technique. If you can push with your nails, they operate ok - luckily I found a stylus, which is the perfect solution. Also, the screen is relatively small and the cursor difficult to see at times, especially without a backlight. Having said all that, hubby is now enjoying using it and it's very convenient.