on 16 September 2014
Purchase arrived well packaged and before time, exellent quality glossy photo paper you get what you pay for ink don't sit on the surface of this glossy paper which is a big plus will purchase more in the near future.
on 5 February 2015
This is a really quality paper and if you have an HP printer (as I do), the paper's barcode on the reverse side ensures that the printer settings are correct. The 'Advanced' grade is definitely worth the slight extra cost.
on 12 October 2013
the paper is great but its not so easy finding an app to get the quality of picture you need.Eventually found HP photo creations to be the best when I used ,touch up then image adjustment,double click on photo you want then tick box automatic balance.
This gave good results with printer setting on best printing choice.
on 20 October 2013
I chose this paper for printing because I needed a large quantity of 4 x 6" of good quality to print precious photos to distribute
around the family

The result was excellent and I WAS VERY PLEASED.

Val Barnes
on 21 May 2014
Have now used several sheets of this paper and find that it prints well, have used it to produce photos for friends and they have been very satisfied with the standard produced.
on 16 April 2014
My HP printer, has turned out very good photos with this photo paper. Very pleased. with the results I will buy more when I have used this batch.
on 30 May 2014
Excellent quality and at a great price.
on 15 November 2012
Was the paper sent to me 250 g/m2 ???, My HP printer jamed every time I used it,Paper bought elswhere is OK, it also curled up while laying on a flat surface.
D.S.Driver
on 24 September 2014
Super paper producing great results, will use again, plus very fast drying.
on 26 February 2015
excellent very pleased lovely photos fast delivery well packed