on 5 February 2011
(..)I have to say that this lovely recipe book represents extraordinarily good value for money. Nigella's recipes actually work and if you take the time to read the pre-ambles you will also get a clear idea of how they work. You are encouraged to add your own flavours and consider your own alteratives according to what is available which I think is an excellent way to really get a feel for how to cook. I only own one other of Nigella's books and I have seen no repetition so far so I couldn't comment on that, but in any case I think this one is very up to date in terms of cooking and preparation methods and also covers issues such as freezing and making use of left overs from the individual recipes which is very useful indeed. I happen to enjoy Nigella's chatty style and she does make me smile - which contributes to the overall pleasurable experience of cooking as far as I am concerned!
on 12 July 2017
A spectacularly approachable book. Nigella doesn't presume you have all the money in the world to spend and doesn't expect you to buy ingredients you're only going to use once. The Spanish chicken recipe is particularly special.
on 8 May 2017
Bought as a birthday gift, book still used to this day, although i have yet to taste the recipies.. must be too good to share. Thanks.
on 5 August 2017
Comprehensive and easy to follow recipes, excellent addition to any kitchen
on 7 August 2017
Excellent product. I love it.
on 14 September 2017
Excellent and quick delivery :-)
on 16 April 2017
Brilliant recipes.
on 25 May 2017
Very good
on 26 July 2017
All good!
on 12 November 2016
Another great book for my collection