on 20 January 2012
I love do it yourself projects, and so I invited my nieces over to paint some fabrics and also to make something nice enough to sell at a charity their school was organizing, and I this set of 10 cotton bags was great for that!
also the price was ideal.

We managed to use some tulip fabric tubes on them and write funny messages or paint various shapes on them, and on one of the bags we stitched and attached some buttons.
Since there are ten of them, you can spare one for a test and not worry about the loss.

They got delivered on time for us to start the project and the material is strong enough and soaks up the paint immediately. We managed to sell them all at the fair!
on 10 October 2011
I purchased some of these bags for my daughters birthday party and she and her friends enjoyed decorating them with some fabric crayons, great fun.