Customer reviews

Red Pure Women's Helmets - White, Large
Size: Large|Colour: White|Change
Price:£56.54 - £63.00

on 10 February 2012
I ordered the 'Grape' size small of this helmet for my girlfriends Christmas, as she had seen and tried it on and liked in a shop, but it was much cheaper through Amazon. However when it arrived it was the medium that arrived, so was sent back and a credit issued as it was now not available in the small. I then decided to use the credit note to purchase the 'White Rein', again in a size small, but when it arrived it was a...... size medium, with no more time to get a replacement the helmet was used by a friend with a bigger head and a correct size sought elsewhere!!!
5 Stars for the Quality of the Helmet,
1 Star for Amazon, as they kept sending the wrong size
3 Stars as a compromise.
on 10 February 2013
I ordered this helmet for my daughter as it came in a small size with a warm furry lining. However the retaining clip at the back to hold goggles in place is badly designed with no proper fastening on one end, allowing the goggles to fall off completely. I sent the helmet back.
on 10 March 2012
Ordered this (and an equivalent for my other half) after nagging from our daughter. "Good enough for me...etc". Ordered on Thurs and delivered Sat afternoon. Both fit very well and will do exactly as it says on the description. Highly recommended brand and supplier!
on 3 February 2012
This helmet is a perfect fit! Its a shiny purple not matt but looks sooo nice on!! Very comfy, warm & stylish! Its every girly skiers must have!
on 5 December 2012
Good price and fortunately the extra small fits my freakishly small head ( it was going to be this or junior sizes for my 55cm head).
on 19 April 2012
Comfy, sturdy and you don't over heat. Covers everything you need for a ski helmet and feel safe and comfortable.
on 1 November 2013
My wife had a specific colour requirement for her ski helmet - this one is great quality at a great price!