Customer reviews

Price:£49.95+ £9.76 shipping

on 19 June 2017
This is perfect. So easy to fold down, lightweight and compact to fit in the car. My mum tells me it's exactly the same as the McLaren one she had when I was a baby, just a cheaper version.
I've been using it about 2 weeks; I don't use it a lot but it's holding up very well and in all honesty if it lasts for the next 2 years for this baby I'll be happy and would buy another for a second baby.
Only 2 tiny criticisms are that the suspension isn't great; it's fine on concrete but cobbles would be a problem. Also that the basket underneath is not very sizeable; I can fit a small amount of shopping in it if I popped to the shop but my baby's change bag backpack doesn't fit comfortably in there.
For me compactness and ease of folding was most important as I drive most places and get the pram in and out of the car, for which this is excellent; but I don't think it would be as good for people who walk into town often.
review image
on 18 October 2015
Great travel stroller! Bought this for a road trip down to the souther tip of spain, We had an iCandy which is excellent but takes up most of the boot of the car so I researched for strollers that folded flatter that were good quality etc. and this one kept coming up, it's light but not flimsy at all, (at one point my sixteen year old daughter sat in it and demanded to be chauffeured across Valencia back to the hotel after a very very long day of walking, whilst the wife carried our 1 year old). It required a little assembly to snap the wheels on but was simple enough, it folds nicely enough to fit across the back of a family saloon (BMW 3 series in our case) or fit in the footwell vertically behind the driver seat next to the baby seat. The only minus I'd give it is it's vibration as the wheels are plastic it vibrates a bit compared to one with tyres like the iCandy. The pluses of it outweigh the one minus though, it's water repellent body with a very good rain cover that snaps over, the hood extends quite far forward and locks down with sidebars, the back rest adjusts to several positions too.
on 2 August 2017
Very good solid product!
on 11 June 2013
Very good stroller. Easy to assemble. Quick and easy to fold down and restore. Fits neatly in the car boot.
on 15 June 2017
Fab buggy, love the colour, ease of use and comfort , and the shade provided by the extra big hood, bought it for my 5wk old grandson
on 23 August 2013
We are so happy with our new zeta vooom in lime! our son is very tall and quite heavy 21 months old toddler, his old pram was flimsy and too small, we are travelling to canary islands next week so wanted something much better but at reasonable price, did not want to end up paying £200 for a pram!
Zeta Vooom is just what we need! Nice size, comfy, seat reclining flat so our son can have a proper nap in the pram, folds very easy, lovely shade and rain cover. Must have for every parent on a budget!
on 25 April 2014
We bought this colour as it was much cheaper than other colours, It is definitely green, but not as bright as it appears. Very easy to set up despite limited information. Hood was trickiest (I was doing it upside down!) but won't have any problem in future. My wife used it today with grand-daughter and both seem delighted.

Update - having used it a few times I would like to add that the hood can come further forward and down a bit over baby's head - great sun protection, and a feature not found in others we have seen.
on 16 May 2011
I bought this pushchair for my soon to be 9 month old baby for his first holiday abroad. I obviously didnt want to spend alot but it was a must that the Pushchair was suitable for our needs. Since opening the box, I have been very pleased ever since. Its really bright lime green is eye-catching, so you'll never lose it and easy spot it. Easy to fold down and up, I did it in the first go. Instructions was very clear and images to also help assembly. The seat is very padded and is very easy to change position for baby. Love the hood and the fact it comes down almost at eye level for baby, perfect to keep them out of the sun. Very easy to manoeuvre around shops ect. It even has a pocket for putting essentials in and a basket under for other bits. For the price of this pushchair its excellent and I have already recommended it to a family friend. Its just perfect! love it!
on 20 June 2017
Really pleased with the stroller, light weight and easy to fold/ unfold and compact to easily store!! Lime colour was brilliant, not only distracting baby but also attracted positive comments.
on 22 January 2015
This stroller is absolutely brilliant .
Price is so good and value for money .

I use this in the good weather as I am scared to ruin it with rain or snow . But I have been caught in yhe the snow and rain and its even stood against really bad wind . The rain cover is easy to put on the pram and my son can nosey at the world all he wants which is what he loves to do in this buggy . The sun shield added to the hood is a amazing idea cause we had our son on holiday at 6 months old and was guarded from the bright sun and could sleep in peace as the back lays totally flat .
The straps are very good aswell and the sizing is great . My son is 1 meter tall and 2 stone so hes a big boy and this buggy in size doesn't disappoint.

To clean it I used a damp soapy cloth and it worked just fine .

The colour is so vibrant aswell I've had so many compliments and people asking were I got it .
I want another one but in blue or orange or even the red as there all lovely colours !