Customer reviews

on 4 August 2017
Very tasty, they usually always come as a nice white colour rather than the brown, oddly smelling ones you get when you buy cheap, handy for on the go and reasonably priced for organic cashew nuts, would recommend
on 16 May 2012
As with all the other reviews. I will simply add this, I have not tasted better raw cashews elsewhere, period. I will definitely be buying more from this seller in the near future, the items were also delivered very quickly and of course the price was more than reasonable. Good job.
on 24 June 2017
Excellent!
on 2 July 2013
The item is good but better at the old rate of £10!while I was waiting for my package to arrive, I found a 200gr pack of organic cashew nuts in Sainsbury's for £3, (£15 per kilo) and you don't have to buy 5 package in one go!
on 17 September 2017
delicious!
on 23 January 2016
This is the one I buying regularly from Amazon with Subsea & Save which gives me extra 15% discount.

Order comes with 10 packs of cashew nuts 100gr each. Very handy as I normally consume this 100gr on one go! However some may say that 100gr of nuts may be too much. But I personal don't think so.

I am fun of nuts and Cashew nuts is one of the favourite ones, together with Macadamia, almond, walnuts, etc.

These nuts tastes great, they are big sized, chewy, very tasty, sweet and not dry at all. So definitely recommend. I am just crazy about these nuts.

This is organic cashew, they are a bit more expensive as non-organic from other manufacturers, but I would spend a little extra to get organic, tasty and quality product like this one. So recommend.

Remember that all nuts are good for your general health, specifically for your heart!
on 14 August 2013
For some insane reason, the local supermarkets no longer stock my favourite Crazy Jack products. Madness! Ah well, at least I don't have to stretch up to the top shelf anymore for packets warmed by the store lights.These organic cashew nuts arrived well packaged (a box within a box), taste crunchy fresh and are roughly the same price as the shops. The only downside with ordering 10 packets is the temptation to eat more.
on 24 August 2017
Delicious!
on 23 October 2012
I bought a few times, what great cashews, tasty and not dry. And not only a great price per kilo but in handy bags too.
Always turned up super fast as stocked by Amazon and by courier too.

However, they have increased in price from £9.95 per kilo to £16 per kilo. Not a happy bunny. And have taken down link from recipes website as it's not such a great recommendation anymore.
on 8 November 2012
I have been purchasing these cashew nuts for a while. They are excellent in quality and come in individual sachets which is great when you are on the go. The prize of the product was always excellent (less than £10) but unfortunately there was a steep prize increase recently to £16. I hope this is not just for the new packaging of the sachets. Overall still good value and excellent quality.

See one answered question