on 3 November 2012
I already have 2 of these but needed another for my daughters grandparents. The item arrived very quickly, boxed lovely and in perfect condition
on 14 May 2017
I bought this for my daughter. It's a sturdy booster seat and the cup holders are a great addition. The design fits in all cars that I've used and the princess style went down well with my daughter. I would recommend this as a second car seat or for older children.
on 7 May 2014
Olivia loves this seat. No problems now with longer journeys. There are two cup holders; one for her drink and one for munchies. She loves it. The cover is one of her favourites too! All in all a very good child's seat.
on 30 April 2017
Excellent buy
on 26 June 2014
Great fits easy ,4 year old very happy,seat-belt hooks round arms and holds child in place ...good value as well
on 18 March 2017
Very good chair
on 11 July 2012
Perfect for my 4yr old Granddaughter really sturdy and well made and seat padded so very comfortable. Also like the arm rests.Looked at lots but this one came out on top, really pleased. Very pretty and suitable for little Princesses.
on 22 July 2013
When my grand daughter came to visit I was able to purchase this in a hurry. This was found at a decent price and she loved the Disney motif! It is a bit heavier then some though.
on 8 October 2014
was very good car seat boost, but someone stole it from our car. My son loved it!
on 25 August 2012
Arrived the day after I ordered it.One of my granddaughters was moving from the young child's seat she had been using to a booster. My daughter had been given a small polystyrene seat which was very basic. This seat is much more comfortable, the arms, my granddaughter tells me, make her feel like a princess and the cup holders are useful for her small snacks or drinks. A lovely, inexpensive but safe booster seat.