Customer reviews

Size: NA|Change
Price:£2.98+ Free shipping

on 9 May 2015
1. These are plastic bristles. AND YES, They will NOT buff your shoes no matter what.
2. The FREE shine cloth is free for a reason!! Because the brushes are useless.
2. Size...its too small to fit comfortably in your hand. Its like using those miniature mouse that you can buy for your laptop.

Avoid if you can. Plastic bristles won't even spread the wax properly. they just flick it across the room!!
on 25 April 2015
The product arrived with one of the two brushes literally moulding in the packet, I have included a picture to illustrate. Very disappointed!
review image
on 30 September 2016
This is my own fault...
I didn't inspect the product properly, the brushes are synthetic and therefore are absolutely useless when it comes to buffing your shoes. They simply don't get hot enough to produce a shine. That's what the cloth is for in this pack, but good luck shining your shoe with a cloth without a shining box(see attached photo)
On top of that, it seems like the brushes are made for shoe shining boys of old, these things are tiny and I'm not a big guy by any measure.

I've actually thrown my pair away as they are just useless(did keep the cloth though).
review image
on 3 December 2015
These shoe brushes were incredibly cheap but they still weren't worth the cost. The white nylon bristles are hard, scratchy plastic, rendering that brush useless for polishing but it might come in handy if I ever require a tiny, cheaply made scrubbing brush. The black nylon bristled brush is softer and may have been some use if the bristles remained attached to the handle, which they did not. Even the cloth is small and linty. Not good. Spend a little more on a decent product!
Due to the very low price I paid, and given the fact that the brushes work well, I am perfectly satisfied with them. They are cheap brushes as brushes go, you might want to spend more buying a higher quality 'posh' set in a nice box if you have the money, but a set of brushes could last you your life. These are cheap, cheaply priced (fair enough) but there is nothing cheap about them in their performance. Not for me, anyway. I did read the other reviews and didn't suffer any of the problems others mentioned.

Other reviewers say their brushes had hairs falling out. Mine are not shedding hair. I was half expecting ultra low quality brushes, but there is nothing too terribly wrong with these. They work well too, Ive had no problems with them at all. Given the silly-low price tag, I have no qualms giving these brushes a good review as they saved me a few quid, work very well, plus Ive had no problems as others seem to have had.
on 11 January 2014
I like to have shiny, clean footwear for work and this is something that helped me do that the old fashioned way. A little time, effort and elbow grease really does produce the best finish on shoes. Although this product isn't an expensive one it is a quality one that will last you a good period of time.
on 18 December 2013
These brushes give your shoes a very good finish.Mine look like they've been polished by a professional. I'm so pleased with these brushes.My old shoes look brand new.Thanks a lot.
on 13 March 2015
Seen posts saying brushes are rubbish, but for the price, these brushes would be very good for cleaning my hiking boots and then applying a re-proofing (dubbin), I'd expect a couple of seasons out of them, then replace them.
And for normal every day shoes these will apply the polish finely enough to allow a high shine to be attained with a cloth, but use a softer clothe than the one supplied free.
on 6 January 2014
Exactly what it says on the tin, brushes are good and the cloth is always a bonus. good price, decent brushes. would recommend.
on 11 March 2017
I really should have known better, but they were really cheap, and I'm a leather care hobbyist, so I got them 'cause why not?
Shockingly low quality. Your local supermarket probably has 100% horsehair brushes cheaper. Do that instead.

See one answered question