Customer reviews

Price:£30.27 - £82.45

on 8 March 2017
Fits just right, and as I train in my unheard outbuilding, the compression helps mentally to cope with lifting heavy weights while wearing several layers of the top without feeling restricted too much. Not keen on the stick on logo which has started to peel away.
on 29 March 2017
Little on the small side and with constantly pulling it down the hemming has ripped away from the bottom
on 6 September 2014
Love it! Really makes you feel warmer when its cold, and cooler when its warm. I'm a 40" chest and medium was a perfect fit for me.
on 13 September 2014
great ... i know they are snug.. but this is v small
on 12 June 2012
Been looking for a Skins product for a while and finally decided on this. my first test was a 60 mile bikeride around london for charity at night. All I can say is that this thing rocked!

Be sure to check the sizing guides thoroughly as you need to get a perfect fit, to tight and you'll be compressed to smithereeens and to loose and it wont work properly. I'm of a slightly skinny build and anout 6' 2" so got a large and it fits perfectly. A bit awkward to get off and on but once there its like a second skin. Hence the name i guess!

The material has the amazing ability to keep you warm under a top layer and when I finished at 9am the sun was blaring yet the top kept me cooler than if I wasnt wearing it.

I'm not so sure about the spiel with it keeping your mucles compressed and having less fatigue but it definately wicked away all the sweat making sure I didnt catch a chill when I stopped, and the way it hugs the body certainly sent chills up my spine.

All in all definately worth the price and it'll perform better than most tops of its kind. I think I might but another one actually!
on 9 August 2013
After using cheaper skins I found this to be of much higher compression & therefore not actually as comfortable to waer but you get the feeling it is probably doing a better job for you. When you are active (cycling playing cricket) You actually forget you are wearing it but when not active you are certainly conscious that you have it on. It is definitely on the snug side which needs considering if you are on the top end of your size range & is not quick to put on & adjust correctly. However it is extremely well made All in all good product.
on 29 July 2013
I bought this for my running mad husband and he loves it. Good at wicking the sweat away.
Although as its tight a challenge to get off.
on 11 January 2015
As described, this is a compression top and really does exactly that. Once inside its nearly impossible to get out of it. Excellent for long runs and keeping the body warm under several thin layers. I got the large though would take small to medium in most clothes and this was super tight, so take this into consideration when purchasing.
on 5 December 2013
Bought this for my husband to train in it. He absolutely loves it.
We are so pleased by all our new training gear that we even got 2 of our friends to buy running kit by Skins.
I would recommend it.
The price here it's so much better then most places I looked to find the same product so don't think twice just go for it.
on 18 February 2014
Followed manufacturers sizing instructions but these are very tight and difficult to get on/off, especially after excercise when you're sweaty.
Keeps you warmer in the cold winds but I'm not sure if they help with recovery or distance.