on 1 June 2016
Looking for a game similar to Thief or Dishonoured, I was pointed towards Bioshock Infinite. Although some stealth does come into it, this is basically a shoot em up type of game. A series of battles in a beautifully rendered city of floating sections. Things I loved about this game: Graphics, atmosphere, good storyline, the use of the skylines to get around or out of the way of the firing line, Elizabeth's ability to open tears and use the phantom objects, plenty of instruction on how to use vigours etc. Things I didn't enjoy: I'm not a real fan of shooters with graphic blood-letting etc., so this wasn't aimed at me particularly. However, the price would make it worth it for anyone to spend some time playing purely for the graphics alone.
on 29 February 2016
Game was a little weird but very entertaining with some very strange concepts but great fun, lots of things and places to explore.
I used to play Wolfenstein a lot so am use to more shooting action, however that doesn't detract from the game which has many different ways to overcome your enemies.
Played and enjoyed, would recommend.
on 16 February 2016
Lots of fun, great story , OK graphics, brilliant weapons and magic like abilities. Story can be a little confusing, so pay attention to cut scenes and cinematics.
This game is like life, it is all about the journey not the ending. Remember that and you wont be disappointed by the story finale.
on 8 July 2017
For my 50+yr old Dad, who is a casual gamer.

I also got him guide.

He loved the game and now is going to go see if he can get the original games.
on 18 March 2016
Superb game - stunning environment, wonderful companion, engrossing storyline, stupendous conclusion. Blew me away. This is a gaming experience that is as gripping now as when I first played it on the Xbox360 in 2013.
on 1 March 2014
The short of it is this...WHAT A GAME!!

I was immersed in the story from start to finish. I could tell you alot of things but then that would be repeating what all other 4 and 5 star reviewers have already said about this game. All I can say is you need a good enough PC to fully enjoy the awesome graphics. That said, I found the game to not be as graphically intensive as BF4 but then it's an older title. Play it, ENJOY IT and not totally did not expect the story to end as it did, ...
One person found this helpful
on 26 January 2018
Enjoyed playing this, however the ending is ridiculously hard and should have been skipped.
on 13 January 2016
Good game, especially for the price. Halfway through playing it and the attention to detail is amazing! Very impressed with this game considering its age. With that in consideration the textures arent as good as they could be.
on 14 March 2016
Non compatible with win 7, or CPU i5 quad. Game crash all time, mess my files. Returned back
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 25 May 2015
Constantly crashes under Windows 8 and ****** Steam!
One person found this helpful