on 16 September 2013
This is good if you are looking for low carb flour and also gluten free. Ideal for baking but it can be a bit bland if no sweetener added
on 17 March 2014
Ever since I started avoiding grains and flour I've been desperate to find something to use to bake stuff. This saved me!! Every morning I have coconut flour chocolate mug cake and it's my go-to breakfast. Here's my recipe.

1 tbp coconut flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp honey/sweetener
a Dash of vanilla
1 egg
1 pinch of baking powder
3 tbps or more or milk (I use almond milk)

Stir and combine well in a mug and microwave on high for approx 2 minutes and you'll have my favourite mug cake ever. Top with peanut butter, cream or butter for extra deliciousness!

The only thing about coconut flour is that it absorbs liquid fast and clumps together in a rather weird way. Not gonna complain, though!
44 Comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 February 2013
The product arrived promptly and well packaged. It possesses such an amazing coconut aroma that I just couldn't wait to make a banana bread with it. The result was fantastic! I incorporated coconut flour with erythritol to make my banana bread, it's moist, aromatic and extremely delicious; and best of all, it's low carb, sugar free and high fibre! Now I can finally indulge my sweet tooth without feeling guilty ever again!
on 16 August 2014
Fabulous flour for healthy low carb baking. Everything I've made so far is moist and delicious - including the two recipes on the back of the pack for chocolate cookies and walnut raisin muffins.
Tried the cakes on other people who wouldn't normally eat low carb and everyone loves the results.
Why use wheat, switch to coconut flour and oil for a healthier lifestyle.
on 4 August 2017
Very happy with this quick delivery, decent price, tastes and smells great! Hard to make cakes etc with it seems to soak up a lot of liquid so do your research first for sure :)
on 23 August 2014
My son has digestive problems and we keep him gluten free - this flour makes great muffins and cakes as long as you add extra liquid to it - I grate carrots and courgettes into recipes and this helps keep it lighter and moister.
on 8 December 2014
Great for cooking with (baking cakes with no gluten etc) and 2 good recipes included on the back of the package to get you started. You are best getting recipes specifically for using with this as you dont replace flour 1:1 with this (coconut flour is very absorbant).
on 21 March 2015
As I am on a grain and starch-free diet, I can't use the normal flours. I have baked some lovely things using this flour, although you do need to get recipes from the Tiana website and the Internet as you can't use it as a direct replacement for wheat flour. A great substitute for coeliacs and others too.
on 1 April 2014
This is so totally unlike any other type of flour that it takes some getting used to, but it is certainly worth the effort. Just a small amount of this flour can hold an enormous amount of liquid, so your cakes can be much more moist.
on 24 November 2014
Would be great if there were some ratios of how to use as it is different to normal flours and the first time i used it the internet recipe didn't seem to match. But will try again! Overall a good price in comparison to others.

See one answered question