Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 June 2014
I bought this for my wife but I've probably spent more time listening to it than she has - although she likes it very much too - especially the French songs. This compilation contains all her best known songs such as "My heart will go on" and "The Power of Love", plus an excellent version of "River deep, mountain high". Altogether there are 36 songs and not a bad track. This is great value and exquisite listening. Strongly recommended.
on 14 November 2013
Nothing on this c.d. to dislike, all Celine's great songs in one package.
Well worth the money .... buy it now.
on 24 January 2015
It just arrived this morning, that was the fastest shipping from London to Indonesia only takes 9 days, previously my order arrived at least 13 days.

The CD, incredible amazing, packed in super jewel case, elegant. The songs, don't ask, for Celine Dion's huge fans, those songs are wonderful.

I thought that it was a must-have item. Very recommended. Strongly recommended.
on 25 January 2013
Bought this cd for myself not realising it was a double cd. The second cd has a great selection of songs on it but it keeps jumping so if anyone out there orders it, listen to it as soon as you get it cause it might be damaged too. It didn't cost much and I ordered it before Christmas for a gift to myself so only just got to listen to it now and it is too late to return. Plus do I want to pay postage to return it - No so I'll just bin it. Just wanted to make prospective buyers aware. That's all.
on 12 March 2015
This CD contains many well-known songs by Celine Dion. It is a very enjoyable collection, covering most of her career. I bought it particularly for 'The Prayer' (duet with Andrea Bocelli) which I love.
on 10 November 2013
Not yet received it but have been downloaded onto my Amazon Cloud Play - which was a surprise BUT DISAPPOINTED that cannot be played outside - due to WiFi Problems ???????????

CELINE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AMAZING - LOOKING FOWARD TO HEARING HER NEW ALBUM - LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE !!!!! Not yet received but Out Soon !!! Have ordered it !!!!

Regards
Nada Ousta
on 7 April 2013
As is the case with all 'greatest hits' or 'best of', this 'The essential' is a subjective choice of the artist. Hence you will find all the well-known songs you expect to be included. But she also had easily come up with an additional cd filled with more music. Put it in you cd-player and you will set a nice mood for you and your loved one.
on 27 November 2013
This cd arrived very very quickly and was very well packaged . I am a huge celine fan and have loads of her cds but was great to come accross this one that has all her best hits and songs all in two cds. for the price paid I truly got a great bargain . very impressed and would highly recommend .
on 24 August 2015
I have an eclectic music mix . Picked this up after hearing some of her covers back to back on the radio.

Good collection, very talented. Nice to listen to.

River Deep Mountain High is interesting, in a positive way.
on 18 March 2013
celine dion the greatest female singer of all time. i also have dvds of her. the one i think is the best is the live consert in vages. my wife dosent care for her much peraps she is gelus