Customer reviews

on 11 April 2017
I wanted some whisky glasses that were a little different. I was drawn to the patterns and beautiful shape of these Italian made glasses.

Simply put, they are beautifully made.

They are heavy enough and feel solid. They are a little bigger than I thought they would be, but that is no bad thing.

I like their environmental credentials. These were well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

I am interested in the rest of their range too and will certainly add to my glass collection over time. Great value and very pretty.
on 2 June 2017
Very pleased with purchase
on 10 August 2017
Really impressed, very good quality. The look and feel like they should cost a lot more.
on 6 March 2017
Very pleased
on 4 January 2013
These whisky glasses look good and the base is a nice weight. The shape cups within the hand nicely and the design is quite classy and under-stated. I would recommend these glasses for the price although I would have liked the glass at the top to have been designed to be a bit thicker. Mind you, I had some wine glasses as a wedding present a few years ago (now no longer available) which were a lot heavier and thicker, but they cost a lot more too! Therefore, you get what you pay for, but for £5 a glass, you can't go wrong with these glasses.
on 21 December 2012
I really like these glasses. They look lovely and feel substantial. I will be looking to get some of the taller glasses and wine glasses.
on 22 February 2016
I'm delighted with these tumblers. They feel lovely to hold and I can imagine rolling a Scotch on the rocks around in the glass: if only I were a whisky drinker. They're a good weight and size and are nice for fruit juice, too.
We also bought the large wine glasses.
on 11 February 2015
Admittedly, these are every so slightly larger in the hand than I expected, but this is obviously subjective.

Regardless though, these are quality with a good solid feel. Would recommend and certainly buy again.
on 10 November 2015
I like the quality of these glasses, they're thick enough but not too much, weight is good. The pattern looks nice and isn't overly eyecatching. Box is sturdy and decent, they are worth the price.
on 22 March 2013
I loved these glasses, very stylish and bought as part of wedding presesnts. Can't wait to use them. Good weight and not too thin for breakages.