on 6 December 2017
I took a gamble on paying for 5 litres of bio d as I wanted to hopefully save money buying in bulk, be more economic friendly and wash clothes in something that wouldn't irritate our skin.

Success on all of those as well as it being pleasant to use. I decant it into a bottle that is smaller and has a dosing lid. I use about 25mml per wash sometimes else. I've used at 30 40 and 60°C and am delighted.

Pleasant not very strong smell. Goes a little guppy in the cold but that's no probs.

Have ordered second one as I reckon it's good value. Lasted us 7/8 months washing about 3 or 4 times a week.

Maybe ideally it would be easier to dose..... But... To be honest it's easy to decant into something smaller.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 June 2016
Cheap, avoids having to carry a heavy product home from the supermarket fairly frequently, and environmentally responsible. Also OK if you have allergies and - whilst not as marvellous at stain removing as biological if there are bad stains - is fine for most washing. And it doesn't smell, or give rise to the risk of damaging your eyesight (which some new laundry products do, if you get them in your eyes!)
on 2 January 2018
I was happy with this at first as everything seemed clean but then a few months on we noticed our clothes weren’t smelling very fresh and we have gone back to traditional laundry liquid for most things, especially underclothes or tops that get sweaty. Maybe I should have used it at a higher temperature but I was using it at 40 in an area of hard water.
One person found this helpful
on 24 April 2018
I wanted this stuff to work, because I'm after a replacement for the newly J&J-acquired Ecover, but I'm afraid that for us at least it just doesn't. Clothes come out of the wash noticeably still dirty and grime builds up in them noticeably over time. With regret I won't buy this again. We're in a hard-water area, washing on a regular (i.e. not water-saving) cycle at 40C, for comparison purposes.
on 11 November 2015
So far so good, bought for my daughter with eczema and touch wood, this is not causing any issues.
7 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2016
It's great that it does not have the harmful chemicals but it didn't get stains out. I have to rewash in normal powder.
on 1 September 2015
It's natural and cruelty free which is the main thing, but it's not amazing at washing clothes. It takes away bad smells but it's not great for stains, you need to scrub at them first! It's great value though as you get loads. Overall it's a good buy.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 21 June 2016
This Laundry Liquid is Fantastic!
It washes my laundry perfectly!
It doesn't have any particular smell, but I don't care, cause that's what perfume is for.
I'm loving it and I definitely recommend it!
One person found this helpful
on 18 July 2014
British priduct, exceptional performance and amazing value and no harm to animals or the enviroment. Super range that is a winner everytime, would not return to mainstream brands, highly recomnended.
4 people found this helpful
on 3 September 2017
This detergent works great for my sensitive skin. It's good at tackling stains and odours, despite not being perfumed. I also enjoy the large volume of the packaging.