on 27 September 2013
It doesn't last as long as the original, but I can get 3 of these for the same price as 1 of Panasonics' batteries... so that's what I'll do:-)
FZ200 users will be pleased to know that this replacement battery DOES show the charge status, unlike some others.
on 25 November 2013
If you are buying this, expecting a perfect battery, I would recommend to to expend more money and get the original. However if as me you are looking for a battery to use for a while until you can get your original charged, go for it. It last less than the original one, but it is not too bad.

I will recommended as what it is. A good second battery.
on 21 January 2014
I've used PowerPlanet batteries before without issue, its the same with this one, works perfectly with my Lumix G6, charges quickly and displays the battery indication correctly.
For £10 its an excellent backup battery that's much needed with the G6, esp if you use the WiFi feature a lot as I do.
on 18 June 2013
I bought this battery as a back-up for my FZ200 camera. Even though that has a good battery capacity, for a day of heavy shooting (500+ shots), it is essential to have a back-up battery in your pocket.
So far the battery has lived up to my expectations, and PowePlanet delivered it promptly.
on 23 July 2014
This was my second purchase of similar "grey" back up for the original Pana battery. This first back up was similar product - looks the same as the photo, but then the delivered battery this time looks different to the photo, and have roughly 60% capacity of the real Pana battery despite the same quoted 1200mAh.

However judging by the no. of photos it powers, and the charging time required, this one is hardly more than 20 - 25% capacity of the real 1200mAh. So as far as my purchase goes, it went downhill !

So OK as a emergency back up but value wise, it's the same as the original Pana battery per real "mAh" you get.

I'll give it 4 stars if it quote the true capacity of around 300 - 400 mAh so one knows what you're getting.
on 10 March 2013
Needed a back up battery for the FZ200 and this fits. realistically priced.
I have bought via this dealer before without any complaint.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 January 2013
Update: Four years later, the battery no longer holds its charge, but that's not bad for £10.

Original review: This battery works in a similar way to the Panasonic official one. I don't know how accurate the life indicator is, as battery life hasn't actually been an issue with the FZ200. The bottom line is that it works and lasts well. Whether it's a 100% OEM replacement for the Panasonic remains to be seen, but as a back-up battery, it's ideal!
on 8 May 2014
Works fine in my Panasonic G6, does not appear to display the charge diminishing but other than that its great value.
on 23 April 2015
A good price but only useful as a backup. It does not last anywhere near as long as the original Lumix battery, perhaps its charge will improve.
on 17 May 2014
It sounded just right in the details advertised and I find it to be exactly that now I have it in use. It is a very good value item.