on 28 May 2017
Not really what I was looking for. Bought to provide support for hip injury but they are really just a pair of tight shorts. Kept them for my daughter but still hunting for what I needed.
on 5 September 2017
These shorts were so tight. I'd even gone for my usual size, but these felt like my circulation was being cut off. My only thought is that they were labelled wrong?
on 27 May 2016
These are fantastic. Really good quality and just what I was looking for to go under a skort or running shorts.
on 3 July 2017
I love them even though the hemming is a little bit tight, the rest is fine.
on 18 April 2017
Fantastic product and quick delivery thank you
on 30 May 2013
Fantastic shorts as are compression socks. I went through a stage where my legs took a while to recover because of the constant training (running) but these soon stopped that. They hug your muscles I suppose a bit like when you squeeze a muscle to release the ache. Definitely would recommend. Size wise, I was boarder line because of my height and weight on small but went for the medium and glad I did, think the small would have been too tight. So go up a size if you are on the boarder of the size chart.
on 21 March 2014
I needed some exercise friendly shorts for my not too strenuous routine of stretching & strengthening exercises. Didn't want too pay the earth & these shorts were good value for money. I'm a size 12 & just 5ft tall. I ordered the medium size which is just right for me - not too tight & in no way loose. I have to wriggle a little bit to get them on but they are stretchy so once on they do the compression thing. Very comfortable, no seams to rub or dig in. Recommended
on 26 March 2016
I am a disabled runner and sometimes my joints get a little extra wobbly. I was having issues with my hips and I needed something to help support them while recovering, but I also wanted something that would be dual purpose and I would also be able to wear for extra support whilst running. The A200 range seemed to fit. I was a little nervous about sizing but I went to the Skins website and used their little fit finder tool and they fit great.
I have so far only used them for recovery and walking but oh my god they are amazing, really supportive. My only disappointment is that they don't have a gusset in (I mostly run commando) but they are constructed with flat seams so this shouldn't be a problem, really looking forwards to trying them out running.
on 29 June 2013
I am 5'10" and 135 pounds, and these shorts fit perfectly. They're good quality and hold up well to frequent washing.
on 23 March 2015
Worn by my wife to support her injured hip. They are 'absolutely brilliant' according to my wife - who is incredibly demanding of these types of products.