on 12 September 2014
I'm a 43" chest, but I literally couldn't get this over my shoulders! Had to send it back for the XXL
on 24 July 2015
Product is of exemplary quality which is to be expected from this company. The one bit of advice I would offer to people buying is to be vigilant of the size guide. The product is skin tight and should be worn as such to get the benefit of its features. However, I'm 6,3 and about 85kg and I went for the large even though the size guide recommends I have medium and it's perfect on me
on 24 September 2014
Great product. If you understand the snug fit idea and are comfortable with the compression you will have no issues. Great for sport as an under top or if you are doing lots of standing around and need a bit of posture support. Low neck line means you can wear it under almost anything so for work if your outdoors or to go to watch something like football.
on 1 April 2013
I am a size 42 inch chest and went for the medium which was too small. Got the large and all is fine
on 28 May 2013
Used in a warehouse style gym during cold weather (as there is no indoor heating there) keeps me at an ideal temperature for weightlifting, wouldnt want to use indoors (probably ever) for cardio unless brief or trying to lose water weight for a competition.
Looks great and keeps me comfortable.
on 3 May 2015
A great compression top for summer, easy to get on and get off, fits perfectly and wicks away heat well. Nice to wear under a top when traveling to the gym. If you haven't worn a long sleeve compression top before getting it on could be a work out in itself for you!
on 15 May 2013
These are good vest compression tops. It helps with getting your muscles warmed up, possibly helps too much! it was warm enough for me to use in winter climes and stay very warm. I am not sure i could use it in spring or summer without losing serious body moisture!
on 11 May 2016
Just arrived, i bought the large, so 1 size up from the medium i generally get, and wow its really is like having a second skin!, so its tight but i still had all my flexibility in my body, the top really well made and looks great too, use it for cycling.
on 20 March 2013
Bought this for my son who is into keep fit. He runs cycles goes to the gym. He loves these skins. The first time wearing at the gym was approached and asked where he purchased them. They are lightweight supportive and practical.
on 25 June 2014
My husband loves this. Once getting over the initial self confidence issue of exactly how figure hugging it is supposed to be he finds it a superb top to run in. Keeps him at just the right temperature and very aerodynamic.