Size: Medium|Colour: Black Yellow|Change
Price:£29.95 - £264.00

on 7 April 2014
Very pleased . Good fit and very comfortable . Highly recommend them. Thought they were a bit expensive but happily buy a second pair.
on 22 February 2014
got for hubby during the cold weather to go running, very pleased with them. he researched the various compression tights available and the reviews for this product were the best. They do all the things they are meant to do.
Would recommend this product.
on 24 March 2015
I love skins normally, but this ain't their best. The low hipster 'thing' makes you want to hitch them up all the time 😒
on 9 March 2016
I am 5'10", 160lb, MD size fits me perfect. I ran 10km this morning, really good, just easier for me to finish that
on 18 February 2014
Followed manufacturers sizing instructions but these are very tight and difficult to get on/off, especially after excercise when you're sweaty.
Keeps you warmer in the cold winds but I'm not sure if they help with recovery or distance.
on 29 July 2014
I am a big fan of the A200. I find if I keep it on a couple of hours after work out it helps with recovery.
on 18 March 2014
great for cold weather - don't worry about the risk of it being to small - they are wuite tight.
on 8 November 2013
I bought these to run in for a marathon, the first time I squeezed my legs in I thought will I breathe? they were fantastic on the run, the wickered away the sweat and they certainly helped my leg muscles re fatigue, fantastic would recommend
on 7 August 2014
Amazing quality and amazing price have already reccomended them to loads of freinds
on 18 August 2012
Bought these to match a Skins compression long sleeved top. They are very well made and of course with the distinctive branding and design they look like something a serious professional athlete would wear, and wearing them you do to. As I wrote on a similar review, look like an iron man even if you aren't one. I would imagine the female range is similarly flattering.

These tights are very tight fitting but still allow freedom of movement and wick sweat away from the skin. My only word of warning would be to use the sizing guide very carefully. I deliberately chose a size up from what the chart suggested because I am a tall and slim awkward shape so it might mean having to try them on and see. It can be a bit of a wriggle getting them on for the first time, too but the material is very strong and I've not broken any of my Skins kit yet.

I can't comment on the muscle or excersize boosting potential of this clothing as I have never run or worked out without wearing them so have nothing to compare with.