Customer reviews

1,052
Package Quantity: 1|Style: BRIGHT COLORS|Change

on 14 October 2015
Be sure to routinely inspect!!! All three balls with the caps were loose, this one came off as I was wiping it down. That could have been bad, it is small enough to choke on.
review image
on 29 January 2016
I have bought it for my 7 months old baby to improve his eye and hand coordination but he seems to be not interested in it at all.

In the set you have 5 different balls: one with little beads inside, one with something that looks like a ladybird (husbands says it's a fish), one with a spinning tiger head and two textured balls that you can twist.

The balls seems to be a good quality and have nice colours. The size is a little bit too big to be hold in a little hand, if my boy grabs them, they will fall out of his hand.
The textured balls also not so easy to twist by baby, but at the moment he is only using these as a teether.

Best to wash them with some wipes as I have rinsed couple of them with water as I can see now it wasn't a good idea as they are not watertight.

I am hoping my baby will grow up to this set and will find the activity ball a little bit more interesting.
on 9 July 2017
Purchased these for our 7 month old son - price was good for 5 balls. I didn't expect much from them but was pleasantly surprised. There is enough to keep interest - different textures, clicking sounds, moving parts inside. He loves playing with them and they are a good size for him to hold.
on 20 July 2017
I was expecting a better quality product considering the price I paid. The plastic is hard and could crack if dropped or thrown onto a hard surface. There are gaps between the end caps and the clear plastic which could get full of baby saliva. The balls that have moving sections feel durable, but might be difficult to clean. Saying all that, my baby loves them!
on 21 May 2017
These really are a firm favourite with my little one-great for use in the bath, on the high hair, on the carpet... perfect size for a baby's hand too
on 25 July 2017
Very good selection of balls. There us a shaker, a spinner, one little round bug and 2 twisty spinners. Baby loves these, and toddler loves to the twisty spinners that make a clicky sound. Speedy arrival too.
on 26 July 2017
my niece of nine months like playing will the balls she bangs them together,likes to look at the faces inside rolling them on the floor
They are very strong and sturdy
on 14 April 2017
Good little balls. Baby love them and he start to pick them up and throw them around. Love the ones with the sounds. Great fun
on 20 July 2017
Great little set. With a little imagination you can have all kinds of fun with these balls and they appeal to tinies and older toddlers.
on 13 July 2017
My son like them but they are not the best quality some of the plastic looks scratched already after 1day of playing