on 19 April 2017
Lovely tent, well made. Our two girls (2 and 4) and their little friends LOVE the tent.

The first tent that we ordered arrived with oily handprints on the front, black crayon scribble on the door and one velcro already coming off. However, Amazon were good at dealing with the exchange.
on 14 August 2016
It says in the description that this is 'easy to put together and take down making it easy to move from indoors to outdoors' every pole has at least two screws attaching it to the plastic connectors, so it is my no means easy to take down it would require complete disassembly. The product itself is great but only if your are planning on having it permanently put up
on 4 June 2017
Girls play tent, this is a great size and well constructed.
on 21 June 2017
review image review image
on 17 May 2017
Poor quality of screws. I can not assemble this tent with those screws that dilivered. Worst product I've had.
on 1 October 2013
I have brought this beautiful house for my daughters for Christmas! Have assembled to look at it and it's will be just perfect for a my little 2 & 3 year olds who will find this as enchanting as it look! I'm over the moon with it! Delivery was quick brought and delivered in perfect condition in just 2 days! Fantastic product and amazing service!
on 10 January 2014
Tent really is beautiful my daughter 4 years and son 2 love playing in it. Well worth £50 best paying a little extra for good quality.
on 21 August 2015
The tent came well packaged in a surprisingly small parcel and was incredibly easy to assemble. All you need are 10 minutes of your time and a screwdriver – it's so easy that I didn’t even need the instructions. You simply slot the different sized wooden poles into the connectors provided, secure them with screws (also included in the set) and cover the frame with the the canvas. It’s really that simple!

The door and three roll-up windows can be tied up during playtime and are a fun little feature for little princesses and fairies. Amy kept playing Rapunzel inside, throwing her head out of the window, and it was too funny to look at!

It is incredibly well made, beautiful to look at and really sturdy despite it being light enough to move it around in the garden or your child’s bedroom. I know for sure that Amy will be able to enjoy it not only for the rest of this summer, but also for years to come.
on 7 July 2011
My daughter really wanted a playhouse for her birthday this year and with an incredibly postage stamp sized space left in the garden I wanted something sturdy, but not permanent. I found this on the internet and was thrilled when it arrived it has as a wooden pole construction that is easy and the whole thing can be built and moved with ease.

My little girl was thrilled and now has this sat in the corner of her bedroom. It goes out into the garden in the nice weather which is fantastic. It is strong enough to put up with 3 - 4 girls and teddies and the fantastic little doors and windows that roll up and close up which they LOVE to close up and open!

The tent is 1.2m across so is really spacious with lots of room to play. I am thrilled and I know that this will last probably longer than my little girl will want it - I have Friends and Family begging to know where I got it from so I was thrilled to see it here on Amazon.

The image on the front looks very bright pink, but this is a really pretty pastel tent that is brilliant value.
on 20 December 2015
Got this for my 2 year old, she is liking it more now at 2.5. This is a lovely princess tent. Colours are perfect and looks great in her bedroom or anywhere, seems strong and material alot better than plastic. Once made up, it needs to stay up and you need to screw the plastic joiners to the wooden poles, and that take time to do