on 12 June 2017
I have come Trojan music late in life. Their box sets are great value for money, but somehow I didn't warm to this one. There are some good tracks but the majority do not do anything for me.
on 22 May 2015
TOP NOTCH ALBUM ....loads or great singles that are more than just a bit nostaglic!!!!
on 3 June 2012
buy this, classic reggae and rock steady and you will be glad you did. havent sung along to "just bought" albums for ages.
Enjoying as much as when I first heard them ******* years ago!
on 14 April 2016
Agh the good old days
on 30 December 2017
Nice
on 23 October 2016
reminiscing from the good old days with this cd, would recommend
on 30 December 2017
It’s okay not what I was expecting it sounds all the same. Some nice tunes.
on 25 January 2017
great cd
on 7 June 2012
Fantastic collection of Lovers Rock. I have found it very hard to get past the first 7 tracks on CD 1 and in fact am constantly repeating the J sisters and Elizabeth Archers tracks (tracks 6 & 7). I think these two tunes some up the best lovers, sounding slightly out of tune, wonderful. I am actually trying to locate them on vinyl which appears to be easier said than done.
on 21 August 2013
I love this album as the songs are from when i was a young woman,and they bring back many happy menories of times gone by when i was in my youth,before i had my son.