Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 21 June 2011
Twisted Sister was my very teen idol and I still listen to their 5 studio albums with great enjoyment. 1982's Under The Blade, 1983's You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll, 1984's Stay Hungry, 1985's Come Out And Play and 1987's Love Is For Suckers. I wanna give more than 5 stars to all these albums equally.

After a decade or so STILL HUNGRY came out in 2004. STAY HUNGRY is the very first album that I owned and made me SMF. I still enjoy every single word, melody, guitar rhythm, guitar solo, bass line and drums on every single song. Same old 9 songs are re-recorded in here. They have slightly changed guitar solos, guitar rhythm, bass line, drums and vocal melody as if they were doing live. Good to listen to. Sound is also different. Obviously 90's mix sound differ from 80s.

But I prefer the originals. The rest 7 songs are I think new ones. And all good, all twisted. Deserves 5 stars of course. Any SMF must have it in the collection if you're still hungry. If not, stay hungry.
on 27 August 2013
For anyone that knows Hair Bands, Twisted Sister is up there with the greats. My wife and I are both fans and would recommend this album.
on 24 June 2015
Really good high energy re-recording of Stay Hungry with some additional high quality tracks and the original cover art (featuring the whole band as opposed to just Dee Snider). These re-recorded tracks are more representative of the band live sound.
on 19 January 2016