Customer reviews

FIFA 12 (Wii)
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 21 June 2017
Moved onto the more up to date Fifa games now but kids loved it at the time.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 May 2014
I played the game for a while but it's out of date now. The graphics and game play are great and I purchased it for a very reasonable price.
on 19 November 2012
The first time I played this game I thought well same as fifa 11,but a bit better like well the transfer window is better and the grapics.This game is really fun and if you like football you will you will love this game.
on 7 January 2013
Had the day off today and found myself playing against my 8-year old for an hour and a half. Who cares if it is now a year out of date....fantastic fun.
on 3 February 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old son for his birthday and he loves it, the graphics are great just right for a child of his age.
on 26 July 2012
Game arrived before expected delivery date. It was bought as a well-done present for my 12 year old son at the end of the school year. He's very satisfied and keeps encouraging me to have a go, which I have managed to avoid so far. He's very happy with it and so, therefore, am I.
on 9 January 2013
This game was bought as a present for a nephew who is made on Football. I thought it would stop him wanting to play the game, but he has since joined a junior team, but still enjoys playing this game as well.
on 21 April 2013
My little cousin had wanted this game for ages so I got it for him for his birthday, he seemed thrilled to bits with it!
on 1 April 2014
It is okay if you are on a budget. If you are buying for a Wii then you probably are. It is okay for younger gamers and will keep them moderately amused.
on 2 September 2013
Everyday we wake up and my son is itching to put the wii on and play Fifa 12. He has had hours of enjoyment from it and will continue to do so.He is 8 years old and wants to be a goal keeper like Joe Hart.

See one answered question