on 28 December 2011
The Secret Plus by James Coyle is about the Law of Attraction meaning: that what we think about, we bring those thoughts right to us, good or bad. The added secrets in this book will multiply the power of the law of attraction until you Believe it enough to See it, and then, Achieve it! I thought back to when I used to play baseball and daydream about it constantly. Once in a while, in a game, playing third base, I visualized the exact spot off the bat the ball was going to fly toward me and how I would dive to catch it, and how I was going to react with runners on base, and then, the exact same thing happened! This can be applied to everything!
on 9 June 2013
I've dabbled with The Law Of Attraction over the years and slowly have manifested good results. Recently, however I hit rock bottom and have been using different strategies to build myself back up again and The Law Of Attraction has been one of these. I was really keen to read this book as I know I wasn't using the law to its full advantage. Having read this book in one day- I couldn't put it down! I know this is going to be instrumental in me moving forward and manifesting key desires in my life. I can't wait to put these amazing strategies into place in both my business and personal life. Thank you for writing a truly fantastic manual. When I have manifested a result I will post back here again :)
Rachael Bridson Taylor
on 3 December 2012
Easy and straight forward to read. Found it very helpful and put the points across very effectively. Would recommend this.
on 10 July 2011
This is a wonderful little book which condenses a great deal of the author's wisdom over the years. The most amazing shortcuts to mind control are set out simply and in great detail, making it easy even for beginners to understand and apply within a very short space of time. After reading and searching for over 40 years, I am so thankful to have stumbled over a practical and straightforward method of realising the power of the law of Attraction without a load of mumbo jumbo or useless pyschobabble.

The material in this book is a new twist on an ancient aspect of mind power and all I can do is recommend you to read this for yourself and add something substantial to your knowledge which you can use freely for the rest of your life.
on 18 February 2013
This book is quite insightful and introspective, but could help us with our everyday lives and engagements, to learn to be more successful, better ones, help others and achieve more in general. The self-help books are usually underrated, but this one is going deeper and aims at a better understanding of ourselves and other people alike. It is undoubtedly based on some serious research and testing practice. Nevertheless, you may enjoy it and learn some curious and lesser known, but good and useful, things.
on 6 March 2013
All the people on this planet should read this book its totally eye opening. I have read it before but wanted a kindle copy BRILLIANT AND GETS YOU THINKING YES I CAN
on 18 July 2013
Very good practical advice on how to apply the Law of Attraction. Visualization, glad-giving, writing down affirmations, how to use your subconscious. The subconscious responds to repetition and is most receptive immediately upon waking and last thing at night. This book was well worth reading.
on 22 September 2014
A very interesting book with clear instructions to follow to take more control of your life. Still experimenting with the ideas, but I think it will be very helpful.
on 1 October 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book. Can be read in one sitting and is very easy to digest. Good read. :)
on 31 August 2014
A good read but lots of ideas I would not agree with.