Customer reviews

on 12 February 2013
I have purchased these from Amazon one at a time and I love the entire series getting caught up in a mix of fantasy and drama is really great bed time reading they are hard to put down.
on 14 January 2013
best read in a long time, this series is well worth a read , I have now read 5 of this series and I'm half way to finishing the 6. Can't put it down, Would make a great tv series.
on 4 December 2014
Have read all 10 books in this series. One of my favourite authors. I can only hope there are more books to come.
on 19 June 2015
I'm no use at reviews and for that I apologise to the author, I'm not able to do the book and series justice. I am reading these books in order and as soon as I read one I download the next! One day they will come to an end and I'll be gutted!
I suppose if you're reading the review of a 6th in a series you must be aware of the story...Tony is an ageing detective, I picture him as a bit Harry Bosch mixed with a bit of Columbo. He meets a witch who's in her 20s and thinks she's amazing. Cut forward a bit and he's been through a ritual with her and has been returned to prime! After the first few books the crimes stopped being of a supernatural type and became normal crimes. I've continued to thoroughly enjoy where the books take each character and how their relationships develop.
on 31 October 2013
I would recommend this book and the series to everyone. Such an easy read and keeps you gripped throughout.. Totally entertaining. I would love to see the series on the screen.
on 31 December 2013
The detective element and the witchcraft do go together in a clever and believable storyline - for me anyway.
Characters are likeable and interesting in their own rights.
on 7 January 2013
Excellent series of books and I sincerely hope there are more to come. I would love to see them made for television like Frost or Daziel and Pascoe
on 22 April 2013
Good book as always again brilliant in carrying on the character's story and making complete new book at the same time ... great story telling
on 2 March 2013
Good read. Read the series so far and thoroughly enjoy them. Not totally gripping but I do look forward to each new book in the series.
on 16 June 2012
Excellent. I loved it. Couldnt put it down. I throughly enjoy this 'witchy' series of books as I call them. Shame there are no more !