on 7 May 2018
Got it for nostalgia, oddly the stories were not as good as I thought they were but did really enjoy watching it all though.
All the feedback on the German language is true but not an issue other than on one disc for a very small amount of time.
Got the Xena set too, the stories and acting were of a better quality than Hercules.
on 20 August 2017
Why couldn't the dubbers put the titles of the episodes in English as well as German. I had to look them up in Wikipedia. Having said that, this series is great fun and very tongue in cheek.
on 9 December 2016
Great but you have to cope with mastering the German menu to switch it to English, once you do that there great to watch.
on 11 May 2017
brilliant I have all of the films and the whole series just problems of getting the settings into English and remembering how to set it
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 12 April 2013
The series were good, but in one of the bonus films the sound switches to german for approximately 30 seconds then back to english, but it was well published that this might happen, and, as it was a bonus? nothing lost, otherwise it came well packaged and well before e.t.a.
3 people found this helpful
on 11 September 2017
Just love Kevin as Hercules and Anthony Quinn as Zeus. The filming is fantastic and I love the storylines
on 22 March 2013
The cover is in German but the DVD is in both languages. The Xena box set is half the price for ostensibly a better series but you can't just own one can you!

The delivery window was about 3 weeks! But it came after about one so no problems there. I now treat myself to 2 hour trip to ancient Greece every weekend! Result!
on 24 November 2017
Present - well received
on 8 September 2013
Everything I expected from this series. It worked well on my video, apart from the expected German glitch in one of the films, but that only lasted a couple of minutes. Excellent action adventure and good family viewing. I would recommend it.
on 6 November 2014
Really good set and for a reasonable price. Although I have not watched all the discs yet, I am expecting the same German glitch others have seen but this does not really bother me.