on 26 April 2017
didt go a lot on the film
on 18 October 2017
We quite enjoyed quantum Apocalypse
on 8 December 2012
Everything in this film is awful.
However, this makes it seem almost enjoyable, if watching with friends or family.
It won't purposefully make you laugh, or cry, but you will.
on 5 May 2014
another fantastic movie to watch,as earth goes haywire.one to add to your dvd collection,i fully recommend this film to all
on 18 September 2011
Don't waste your time or money buying this film.
Quantum Apocalypse was so awful it made 2012 look like a masterpiece production.
The special affects were so poor they were comical but the acting was the worst aspect about this film, it was pretentious to the point it made me cringe from start to finish!
Don't be deceived by the title of the film!
on 12 July 2011
I totally agree with the 1 st review, it is a very bad movie. Some movies are that bad that they are actually good, or even laughable. Not this one it is just inaccurately bad with shallow and irritating characters and script. I had the impression that the scriptwriters had latched on to some physics buzzwords like "Dark Matter", "Quantum Pyhsics" or "Spacetime" and tried to build a movie around it. The 'Punk Rock Chic' Physisist (or whatever she was supposed to be) done it for me, it was just so completely wrong, professional people do not behave of act in that manner.
on 16 January 2015
This is a family drama with a dull script. There is very little in the way of special effects and the cover art is simply that - what is on the box doesn't happen. The picture is ordinary - the blu-ray is only DVD quality. The sound is awful. The cover advertises that there is a DTS HD MA track but this is not true. There is only a horrible lossy AC3 track. If you must by this, don't bother with the blu-ray.
on 28 September 2013
The worst acting & 'special' effects I've ever seen!
We couldn't even watch it, it was that bad, turned it off after 20mins.
Given it to a charity shop, some poor unsuspecting victim is now going to purchase it-just like I did!
I bought this film from Tesco on a whim, now I know why it was only £3.00!
Seriously, don't even think about buying it!
on 11 August 2011
save your money! The acting is wooden, sound is terrible, story lame and the effects belong in the 80's .....90 mins of my life I'll never get back.
on 11 February 2012
This is not a slick, high budget disaster movie with eye-popping special effects, and the science-babble is less than convincing. What made the film enjoyable for me, however, was the fact that I liked the characters: Mayor, Ben, was good natured; brother, Terry - the eccentric genius with the answer to the problems - was well portrayed, and I actually cared what happened to them all. Admittedly the ending was a little too neat - but I thought the story was well paced, and it is certainly an enjoyable film to watch if you don't take it too seriously.