Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 3 May 2017
I laughed. I cried. I pondered. I laughed more. Absolutely recommend this for any cyclist. Indeed for anyone that wants to hear the story of a solo trip around the UK. Some brilliantly desribed cracking characters and beautifully described scenery.
on 13 March 2017
This has been a great read and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Just like the ride I didn't want it to end as I was doing the ride with him in my head. I bought the book as I would like to do something like this when I retire in a few years time and it's got some useful information within it.
on 18 July 2017
In this book Mike travels the British coastline on his bike. He is witty and self deprecating. Lots of laugh out loud moments and some interesting observations on life.

I liked the writing style. You really felt there in the moment. There is lots of personal interest stories from the people that he meets. You really feel his joy and pain. This is very much in contrast to some other authors that appear to be over reliant on search engines!
on 23 May 2017
Brilliant and so funny. I wanted this book to never end. Come on mike cycle some more. Great adventures a must read even if your not a cyclist. Best book I have read in ages about cycling around Britain
on 27 June 2017
Bought this for a friend in prison , He us delighted with it , said the best book he has ever read m also has a lot if
Other prisoners waiting to read it ,
on 3 August 2017
Very good book with bits that made me laugh out loud. Good descriptions of the coastline. Held my attention throughout. Would highly recommend it.
on 10 August 2017
Bought as a gift for a cycling enthusiast who also loves the coast and countryside, and he's been engrossed from page 1.
on 16 July 2017
There are many books about cycling adventures but this one is a cut-above. Well written, informative and amusing. The author is an erstwhile journalist and uses his skills to great effect. The journey is the star with the author, literally, along for the ride. Highly recommended.
on 20 August 2017
First book that has had me hooked for as long as I can recall. Purchased the book as I have been thinking of doing this ride and wanted to know more about the reality of it. The book delivered on this but was also very funny and inspirational; will definitely be following in his footsteps
on 12 April 2017
absorbing, entertaining and very funny at times, I really enjoyed this book.