Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

on 13 February 2013
These boots are absolutely lovely but unfortunately they are very small. As soon as I opened the box I could see they were tiny !! I ordered my normal size 4 and couldn't even get my foot into them, I have now ordered size 5 and am hoping they will be ok.
on 26 February 2012
I'm a size 7 but to be safe I ordered an 8 which i'm glad of. Not the widest boot and I had to use a shoe horn for a bit but such a comfortable boot it was definitely worth it :)
on 7 February 2015
I bought these boots nearly 2yrs ago. They are still in good condition. They go best with leggings, narrow fitted trousers. They look nice. I bought them in a size 6 and would have been better in a 6.5. If i've been on my feet all day, I do need to take them off. I sometimes struggle to get them back when my feet have warmed up.
on 8 September 2013
Bought these in brown and couldn't get my feet in. There is no zip and the neck is narrow and inflexible, so getting my narrow and fairly small feet in my usual size is impossible. Shame as they are nice boots. Will have to return.
on 2 September 2015
I bought these years ago, the heel is going and the front lifting slowly, but they keep going! I love them, they are so comfy, I always get compliments on them even after all this time.

When they fall apart completely (if ever) then I'll get a new pair.
on 10 May 2014
This is my second pair. They are very fashionable. I am at Uni and I walk everywhere. They eventually become very comfortable after a few weeks of wearing them( would recommend to do that inside your home , save on the blisters!). Beware as the upper is not made of leather they do not stretch as much as you would think. If you have large feet or high instep they will not be comfortable. I can understand that some people will need a bigger size than their normal size but I think it is not a question of length of these shoes but width that causes the problems. Although sometimes half a size bigger for comfort or thicker socks might be a very good idea. Anyway I love them and Amazon has them for a very very good price! Buy them, try them at home and if they don't fit get a larger size or get your money back. Simple.
on 3 June 2013
Love these boot, very comfortable to wear! I'm between a 5/5.5 and ordered the 6 due to the reviews on here. Need to use a shoe horn to put them on as its a squeeze to put your foot into the boot. I've got the grey now I want the black to.

JULY 2013 UPDATE: Finally ordered the black pair. From a different supplier on amazon but never the less the same boot. Had to send the 6 back and re order to see if this would make a difference. Not as roomy as the grey pair strangley enough. Also so please I do I have the shoe horn to help me put my foot in the boot. Hoping in time the boot will give a little
on 2 August 2012
I recently ordered these boots, at first I was a bit concerned after reading some other reviews about the size/fit of the boot. But I decided to just go with my normal size (size 4) and they fit perfectly! I'm now glad that I didn't chose the bigger size because they would have been far to big. These boots are really comfortable. I got them in grey and they go with everything :) I would definitely recommend these boots!!
on 9 September 2013
I really wish I had read the reviews for these boots. Like so many others they were the right foot size but I couldn't get my foot through the ankle part! Poor design - could've been solved with a zip. Really gutted because they were exactly what I was looking for.
on 23 May 2013
i am a big shoe addict BUT i hate cowboy boots with a passion, to me they scream tacky and cheap; these boots however are so cute that i just had to but them. they go with skinny jeans, straight leg jeans, shorts, dresses etc... they're super comfy and very good quality. i highly recommend them!