on 12 July 2014
Very disappointed with these shorts; the waist band on these are TINY. I had ordered a size up from my normal size 14 thinking that a 16 would afford a little room given they are compression material. I have rarely seen a ridiculously sized pair of shorts. They are just 11 inches wide! Wish I could post a photo to illustrate their idea of a size 16...

They actually fitted well around the hips and legs. However, the elastic, now stretched tight to a width of just 1.5 cms with very little give left, started digging into my sides almost immediately; I didn't last two minutes wearing them before they became really uncomfortable. That was in an upright position. I can't imagine the inevitable pain that would be caused from being in a haunched over position for even half an hour. I wish I was exaggerating.

Wanted to like these shorts because of all the positive reviews. Like another reviewer stated, they may be fine if you do have a small waist. I shall be returning them.

Edit - I have since bought a great pair of well fitting and very comfortable Endura mesh shorts for just a couple pounds more.
on 12 May 2017
Not the most comfortable to wear due to the pad however it does it's job. For the price I paid they are great value and fit fine.
on 22 November 2014
wife says the are just the job for the saddle
on 9 August 2015
Slightly smaller than expected but ok.
on 22 July 2015
Excellent value and very fast delivery.
on 10 March 2012
Bought 2 pairs of these shorts for use on my exercise cycle. I was experiencing numbness in the nether regions and loose shorts/trousers ruckled uncomfortably. These shorts sorted out both problems and I'm now able to exercise for longer and more often. On someone in better shape than I am they would look good as well. Am very pleased with my purchase.
on 16 March 2015
A good product, fits well but my wife ordered a size eight after reading other reviews, she's a 10.5 (ish) and they fit well. Excellent padding and they feel good on (so I'm told!).
on 21 January 2012
Really impressed with the speedy delivery. I placed my order on Thursday evening (Free Super Saver) and they arrived on the Saturday. The quality of the shorts is excellent and they are really comfortable so much so I have just ordered another pair.
on 17 November 2013
Good fit round legs do not ride up, without being too tight. Very comfortable to wear. Easy to wash and dry.
on 3 October 2013
They are comfortable, washes well. Did a 55k bike ride and had no problems. Would definitely buy again good value and well worth the money. Padding better then some others I have purchased.

See one answered question