Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 28 February 2012
A little bit tricky trying to put onto the wall but once on looks great!! Recommended to all of my friends and they have all bought at least one! Great product.
on 10 June 2013
i bought the small design in grey for my bedroom wall.it looks fab! very easy to apply.a few letters stayed on the paper but i gently removed them with my nail and pressed onto wall with a soft dry cloth.my bedroom wall is a light teal so the grey goes really well.
on 5 March 2015
Item came rolled up with edges peeling & very creased. Was worried from the start but was reassured by the company via email that it was fine & was advisd how to apply as no instructions. Letters were stuck to backing, some still creased. Would not just roll off onto wall as I thought. Very tricky to apply and ended up removing from paper with tweezers so as to not rip letters. Looks awful though as spacing not as exact when done freehand! Would not recommend although seller did offer refund.
on 7 November 2014
Abysmal. Absolute waste of time and effort in my opinion. Font - yeah it's lovely, colour - yeah it's fantastic.
Product itself, fiddly as hell.
Followed the instructions to a tee. Absolute carnage ensued. Used a card/scraper as instructed. Letters didn't lift. Tried again. And again and again, heavier objects so on and so forth. Then one letter half peeled away, crossed itself over and that was it then, wasted my money and time. 45 minutes of sheer frustration and all I have now is a quote with 8 missing letters. Never again. The Mrs will have to make do with crayon or felt tip.
on 10 July 2012
Although the transfer was smaller than i originally thought it would be (error on my part for not reading the sizes correctly). Item was promptly delivered, with great instructions on how to put onto the wall.

Took me less than 5 minutes to put the vinyl on the wall and i must say that i am extremely pleased with my purchase - highly recommended.

Thanks
on 12 May 2014
Easy to apply but requires some patience. Being that this was the first time I had applied one of these to my wall and I had also ordered a really large one, I applied this one first, which was easily manageable due to its size. This looks amazing in our bedroom in purple on a cream plain emulsion-ed wall. I didn't want to put up pictures and damage newly plastered walls but needed something to tie in with the one wallpapered wall, I have and take off the plainness of one of the other walls. Looks modern and professional, I a highly delighted and would Highly recommend. Bonus is I couldn't believe id found one with lyrics to one of our Favorite songs!
on 14 March 2014
Was a bit worried i'd make a mess of putting this up! However, followed instructions that were very clear and it looks great, really professional!
on 16 May 2013
This product did not work. When peeled the stickers fell to pieces without any force applied onto them.
Price reflects the product.
on 29 July 2013
This looks great on a plain white wall and you can't tell they are stickers. Be very cautious when applying though as the backing paper is extremely sticky, one slip and they would be ruined! In saying that, I found this very easy to apply after reading instructions and as I said, they do look great on my daughter's wall.
on 5 February 2014
When I ordered this I thought it would have been a bit bigger. It is very time consuming to put up but having patience paid off, as it is beautiful above my bed and makes me smile every time I look at it.