on 9 October 2016
I love this shaker! Mixes well, my shakes are lump free every time.
I like the option of extra compartments on the bottom that screw on. I normally only bother with one compartment, just to store my powdered shake until needed. You could of course prep for the day if you required more than one in a day.
You a cross shaped divider that can be stored in one of the extra compartments to organise your supplements. I have no need for this so use it in the main body of the shaker to aid in mixing. It seems as effective as the mixer balls you can get.
I have had no leaks whilst using this shaker and being BPA free it doesn't have that horrible plastic smell that some cheaper models can have.
on 16 November 2013
You know that feeling you get when you been vigorously mixing a protein drink and when you look around you the room is full of little whit milk drops because the top of the bottle doesn't fit right ? We'll forget that coz this bottle is more futuristic than Peter Kay's 'garlic bread'.
Another great little + with this bottle is the top of the is flat so when you mixing your post workout drink at the gym or wherever, the top stay upright on the surface you place it on so it doesn't go rolling off onto a crappy floor or roll on it's side leaving puddle of milk or juice.
If there was one thing I would change about it, would be having just one detachable compartment instead of having two compartments for powder or pills, I would prefer one for powder and have a bigger volume of liquid
on 2 October 2012
This is hands down the best shaker I have ever used.
Leaving aside the awesome fact that it comes with enough storage space for 3 different powders throughout the day, the quality of the shaker itself is second to none.
When I first received the shaker, I wasn't aware that it could only fit MAX 400ml of fluid. My concerns however, were quickly answered, as the hexagonal shaker "mesh" produces the finest, smoothest shakes I've ever tasted (and believe me, I use a combination of super fine powder, and some really really cheap, thick stuff, and it has no problem with either of them).
I even use my thicker powder with full fat milk, and not once has it produced any lumps. Seriously, not even a tiny one.
The shaker doesn't leak AT ALL either. My old shaker used to leak regularly, especially if you shook it vigorously and as it began to age.
There is also no coil in the middle, ridding you of the awful, distracting rattling sound you get with many shakers.

Overall, fantastic product, well worth 5 times the money it costs.
Many Thanks.
on 3 February 2013
I needed a new shaker for my suppliments (new year so back in the gym again!) and thought this look good with its multiple compartments and overall good reviews. Item arrived the next day promptly in the morning and was really well packed so 5/5 for service.

The item itself feels sturdy and its nicely watertight. Its two compartments are brilliant if you dont have a chance to pop back and get your second suppliment of the day and dont want to carry around a massive tub with you. The smaller compartment isnt very much use to me since i dont use pills but i will probably use it for taking some nuts with me as a snack.

First use I was pleased with the mixing, a few good shakes and it was well mixed and smooth so cant complain at that either.

Overall the product is great in my opinion, i mark it down by one star however since, as other reviewers have stated, it is only 400ml in size and the two compartments dont feel all too secure when attached to the bottom (but so far it hasnt come apart)
on 25 April 2012
This is fantastic! You have the bit a regular shaker would have for mixing your shake, it does only go up to 400ml though. Then there are 2 compartments which screw onto the bottom for powder, pills, diced fruit, whatever. One is quite shallow and has a removable separator so you could keep pills separate I suppose. The bottom container is deeper. I'm terrible for remembering to take my supplements so this is really going to help, especially like the idea of having some fruit too. The only reasons I did not give this 5 starts is because it's only 400ml but also I'm not totally convinced the compartments are going to stay screwed onto the bottom. It doesn't turn very much and doesn't sit very tightly so I'll be keeping an eye this when it's in my bag.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 17 January 2013
As an avid trainer since 1988 I think this is a superb solution for many a gym freak like myself.. Having 3 to 4 protein drinks a day can be awkward if you're out of the house all day.. This Smartshake allows you to have enough powder in one handy place for several shakes.. I've got several of these now, and I wouldn't hesitate to another one..

In respect of the low stars for this product because it "is too small" I'm not sure how people can say this as Its the perfect size for protein shakes, whether mixed from packets such as Met-rx or Myoplex or from your favourite protein powder.. If you like more water/milk/juive with your shakes then buy the bigger version.. :-)
on 21 December 2013
Lots of shakers out there that do the job. I like this one as it's short and fat rather than the enormous ones I see about so it fits in my bag easily. Mixes the protein drink really well and does not leak. Opening is good to drink from too. It's got an internal section that allows you to store a separate scoop of powder, I've used it a few times and it works well. If your looking for a huge container to store your litres of super weight mass gain muscle ripper, get a bigger one!
on 28 November 2011
This works very well as a shaker - I use it mostly for whey protein shakes and it has two useful detachable sections for storing protein powder or whatever. The lid is very secure and has never spilt a drop. Only reason this particular version falls short of 5 stars is that the colour makes it more difficult to read the measuring marks and it's limited to 600mls max, though neither of these are a major pain for me. Would choose a lighter colour next time. Good value shaker and very practical, though 750mls capacity would be better and I'd sacrifice one of the detachable parts for the extra main capacity.
on 1 January 2014
Cute little protein shaker. It comes with a clasp to attach it to your belt (which I instantly took off). It also comes with two additional sections, one you can put items such as tablets or nuts in as it has a small separator. The other is just another storage container which people at my gym carry protein shake or other powders in. I only use the shaker and lid currently. There is no shaker ball but I find the filter and a good shake provide enough to mix any proteins I've tried.
on 21 February 2015
Really nifty bottle, very solid and well made, I have taken the pill container divider out and instead double up on protein powder for recovery drink after an intense gym session.
Should also note that both containers within the bottle actually screw onto the bottom of the bottle which is very handy.
Size of bottle just right for me.
Would highly recommend