on 13 April 2015
Great sound, very stylish and a good price.
review image
0Comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 January 2018
So the speaks are nice and compact which is good, and the fact they are powered by USB is good as it is one less thing to plug in. However my criticism is that the cables are quite short, so when I am down at my desk they don't really reach to my computer and the audio jack to the monitor easily. They are also quite crackly when they is no sound, so definitely not one to leave turned on. The speakers are fairly bass dominant (usually seem as a positive at the moment) but this detracted to the rest of the sound range, but a bit of tweaking on the computer setting helped this. They aren't particularly loud but certainly loud enough considering you will usually be sat half a metre in front of them, but wouldn't really do as something to have on in another room that much or for a party. The build quality, i.e. the case etc, is quite good.

On the whole I would describe them as OK, I would have expected slightly better sound for the price, but having not compared a huge amount at this price point I can't say conclusively but, when I compare to a portable Bluetooth speak (Anker Soundcore) I have that was only £8 more and has a Li-Ion battery in that lasts all day and better sound, it makes them seem like not great value.
on 6 January 2018
Bought these for my pc for when I don’t feel like wearing headphones, the speakers are very good for the price! I don’t listen to music through them just YouTube/streaming but I have listened to music through them and they really aren’t bad at all. Would definitely recommend but if your buying for music I would spent more as there is no bass to them and they don’t go very loud but they are still very impressive clear sound for their price!
on 13 June 2015
the speaker with the on/off switch stopped working in first 6 weeks. we only get sound out of one speaker now. very annoying - especially as we had barely used it (less than 5hrs of use)
on 10 May 2017
small, compact and easy to install.

you can't go too loud or the music becomes distorted which is understandable for their size and there's no bass.. but they're excellent for their size.
on 27 October 2014
Great speakers if you just want something to play music on, but I wouldn't recommend them for parties as the volume is fairly limited, and there's little to no bass. Excellent 'everyday' speakers though - we use them at home for things like streaming TV/movies on the iPad, playing international radio, and streaming videos online. Clear and crisp sound though - no complaints at all.
on 3 January 2018
Good speakers for the price. USB powered, and have a cable winder in the rear of them to keep the cables tidy.
Was pleasantly surprised at the sound quality and volume.
on 2 January 2018
For the size of these and price, they are pretty damn good. Loud enough with a pretty decent sound quality. These don't plug in to wall, however, instead use a USB port on computer so you have to make sure you have one free.
on 7 June 2017
Don't expect incredibly sound from these, but for their price, you won't find another pair of cheap pc speakers that will do their job as well. Expect get what you pay for, and you won't be disappointed, topped off with a nice, cute, minimal design.
on 8 July 2017
I don't use these to listen to music or play sound loud. so i'm not really putting them to the test. however for low volume youtube/netflix video they perform well.