on 30 August 2015
Hearing it again reminds you what a great talent they used to be.
Lots of good mixes.
Trevor horns production still shines
3 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2017
A blistering start to the album courtesy of the opening two tracks. The rest of the album contains some fine moments too, though the overall consistency dips on a couple of the tracks. A fine album nevertheless. My only regret is it's taken 30+ years to check it out!
on 3 May 2017
Good follow up to welcome to the pleasuredome but slightly under appreciated. Despite not having any number one singles from the album it has still got some impressive hits like rage hard, warriors of wasteland, watching the wildlife and I enjoyed the tracks kill the pain and the bowie cover suffragette city.
on 17 May 2018
After a long wait and wrong item being sent to my address,I received the item I had ordered and it did not work. Had this album when it first came out and it was brilliant, as was the rest of their material in my opinion. Still a fan at fifty.
on 22 May 2017
It took me a long time to get round to buying this. Glad I finally did. Brings back some great memories.
on 5 April 2018
diydcuf
on 11 October 2014
I haven't listened to this for 27 years,
until tonight.
I owned the cassette once.
It was definitely worth the wait....
2 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2018
excellent
on 8 July 2015
Great re-issue of a very underrated Frankie album.
on 25 February 2013
Wish I'd bought it years ago!!! I keep playing it time after time. FGTHW THE BEST!!!!

get it now guys