Customer reviews

Get Off Your Arse Too
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 24 March 2013
I came across this book via Amazon and I'm so glad I did. I spent the whole of my weekend listening to it and being inspired.
I am half way through it and there's already so much to take it. I'm going to listen to it once fully then go back to it again to make notes of the advice in it.

I listen to a lot of business audiobooks - but this is by far my favourite and kept me interested the whole way through. I've not got bored and it's kept me wanting more. I can't wait to listen to 'Get Off Your Arse'.

There have been so many times in business I wish I had come across Bard before - not because it would get me out of the hardtimes - I needed to go through those, but because it would give me direction, focus and inspiration. But it's better late than never as I still have a hurdle to get through. I hope he never stops writing books. Hoping to catch him at a conference one day soon.

This is also my first ever review - I've left on Amazon. I don't feel that moved about a book usually to shout and tell the world about! Can't wait to see what the future for my business is after having read, digested and acted upon this book is.

Go and buy - you won't regret it!
on 2 July 2012
This book, as was the original GOYA is another work of art by the author, Brad Burton. Not only is this book packaged with everything a small business owner - or indeed someone thinking of becoming self-employed would need to support them in their journey to success, but this book can also give inspiration and a great lift to anyone who is not feeling as happy with the direction of their life (or work) as they ought to be. Real-life, genuine examples and stories have been included in this wonderfully presented and easy-listening audio book (the paperback is very easy to read as well) that it should be a set text in schools instead of the likes of the Works of Shakespeare and other similar bumph that fuel our dole queues today.

For anyone thinking of starting a business, someone in business (or employment) that needs a lift or some motivation, or indeed anyone that needs the courage to kick themselves up the backside - I highly recommend this book.

I will buy Brad's next book when it comes out. Whatever it is, whenever - this is not the last.
on 23 September 2011
Superb - despite listening to this second audio book before getting stuck into the first (& original) GOYA this was engaging, amusing and full of useful tips for anyone starting out in business on their own. Don't download if your expecting to be spoon-fed and magically have the business plan of your dreams by the end, if however you're a tenacious individual with an idea / young business and want to hear from someone who has faced the face dilemmas, adversities (& bank managers!) yet still plugged on to build a successful brand then what are you waiting for! Truly excellent, I'm recommending this chap to anyone I can!
on 8 June 2012
I would recommend this to anyone in business or starting a business. I feel sure many will identify with Brad Burtons journey.
An Excellent download