on 14 November 2016
So far so good, holds the case very well. The only minus is the part that connects the ball with the part seems very skinny, so when going over the bumps it's a bit scary that it'll break, but it hasn't yet and it's not showing any signs of doing so, so can't complain.
on 22 April 2015
it fits the Ultimate Addons Sat Nav case i bought ok,i needed to buy longer screws to fit to my motorbike handlebar.I think it would be a good idea to supply it with the Sat Nav case,seems silly to me to have to buy it as another item because you need to have it!Will try it out soon when i go on my travels abroad.
on 24 April 2015
Great piece of kit. I bought it after I got the flimsy amateurish handle-bar mount in the kit with the case. There is no comparison. This is excellent, the other poor.
on 15 September 2014
As it says on tin
on 29 June 2015
Good quality satisfying product received in excellent time. Thank you. That's why I shop with Amazon!!
on 21 November 2016
Nice
on 16 January 2012
They have changed the clamp from the original. The new clamp was too small for the handlebars on my road bike.
May fit a children's bike.....but I bought the case for an iPhone4
on 17 June 2014
There's useless, next to useless and then there's the worst kind of useless...... Expensively useless.
Let me explain and hopefully it'll prevent somebody else making the same costly 'mistake'.
I purchased the clip from another supplier along with the phone holder/mount for my Samsung Note 3. Great phone and perfect to use while out on my road bike (cycle).
The instructions gave the max dia for the clip and the bar dia of my Specialized bike was less than this but the screws supplied were miserly short and I was convinced they'd do the job. Luckily I had some long length screws with the same thread so used these instead.
Clipped on the phone holder for my lovely pristine Samsung Note 3, turned on MapMyRide and set of for a ride. So the installation done but shouldn't have to supply my own screws.
Then disaster........ 3 miles into the rude the vibrations off the road had worked HD holder and phone lose and it flew off the mounting flop and crashed to floor at about 25mph.
The result one cracked screen, two bashed corners to my phone and one hacked off punter.
I should have gone with my instinct when I'd put the phone holder into the clip and thought it was ok but only ok. It wasn't a positive thought of that'll never come out, but it's ok.
So now I'm left with a useless phone mount that's not up to the job or fit for purpose, broken phone mount and smashed phone as a result of bouncing down the road at 30mph.
The annoying thing is I keep my phone in an Otterbox, never even a scratch on any phone I've owned.
So....... A very costly purchase.
Don't make the same mistake !!!!!!

Warning IF you've already bought one I'd scew in a self tapper so the mount and clip will never separate.
One person found this helpful
on 31 July 2014
Much as others have observed, this mount does not fit a 35mm stem (or 35mm anything else, for that matter). The lower part of the clamp is just 32mm across, and the screws are way too short anyway. Strange that the manufacturer doesn't just advertise it as fitting 19-32mm, then everyone would be happy. I regret not spotting the other reviews before buying this elsewhere, and will now have the hassle of getting a refund. If anyone knows of an Ultimate Addons 3-prong compatible mount that will actually fir a 35mm stem, please tell us!